Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You had one week to fix your update. You did nothing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a big difference in how the community would respond if an R2 staff member immediate announced the issue and acknowledges the issue and asks for bug reports to be made on that post rather than have the mods collect info. Look back at all R2 staff posts, it's all announcements (no personal posts) on patch notes, events, the occasionmal guide, and for some reason comments for screen shot of the week. If they have time to give a comment for a screenshot, they should have time and the responsibility to post on our reports on glitches and bugs. I've seen one post by Cherith in here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....008#post558008 and even her post is insufficient to answer the problem that's STILL there. There are so many problems with game/skill mechanics as well as the obvious rogue imbalance that dominates the game.

Should they be hosting 10 games at once and running their resources and staff this spread out? Rather they should be focusing their resources on fixing bugs and mechanics than working on new games/content/updates that only introduce more issues.

Now new threads cant even be created as of now for crystal saga lol
    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Totally agree here. Very disappointing the last months.

Comment

I dont think i will cash again until they fix these issues as of late. Not worth spending my hard earned money if they wont work hard to earn it.

Comment

Actually they did, lol. Can now atleast do Redemptions, Seed of Lifes & Day in Vidalias xD
          Last edited by venomeh; 07-11-2013, 07:31 PM.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Funny how they made most of their money from this game, and yet now they don't care at all about this, besides wartune and this, I really doubt that people cash like crazy in other games...

It's quite obvious that it's not each GM/developers for each game like MemoryLane said before, if it's really like that, then why all the bugs and ignoring problems here ? Moderators statement / speech seems useless too, they are very hard working trying to make this game better, but all we get is this ****.

Comment

This is absolutely correct. Who's sick of GM's replying to tickets saying they've currently or are soon to 'look into the matter' and never hear from them again. 5 days later, ticket closed. That just adds to the constant bull they feed us about making the games better this way or that way. And the point made about how r2 doesn't even work on the development? I again agree with this because its obvious they're just copy/pasting it from the Chinese server, everytime we have some sort of new event or develpoment in the game, if you achieve said items or do this or that, it pops up on the chat box in Chinese lettering. All they do is change it to english ONE WHOLE WEEK LATER. Yeah, time spent wisely accomplished. Something needs to be done about this, all of this. Get into gear and fix the bugs that are currently being presented to you throughout the hundreds and im sure thousands of repeated tickets your players have sent to you for months upon months now.
              Server: (S1)Aurora Point
              Guild: Eden
              Class: Priest
              Character: (S1)NostaleFrx
              Level: 101 scion
              Sperion: Lv. 110 Eternal Defense
              Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord
              Fragarach: Supreme Auguric II +12
              Mount: Kyubi Gen 2
              Lv. 5 Zodiac buff
              Blessing of Light (Broken Seal)
              Beast Soul: Lv. 4 Seiryu
              Pet: Gen 1 BA Gen 1 DK Gen 2 Panda (adult)
              Pixie: Holy Terrene 23/40
              Tenet: Lv. 1 Spirit
              Tower: 40/8960
              Soul: 897/3000

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                -Lvl 120 Evil Beastmaster Armor Synthesis (the class doesn't even exist yet)
                I noticed that one. They failed at copying the content from the other games (which already have a Beastmaster class) because they didn't removed that equipment set.

And R2 always fail at copying including in the language. One is that they forgot to change the Perfect Auguric weapon name to English and it used to be Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by R210005711 View Post
                  I noticed that one. They failed at copying the content from the other games (which already have a Beastmaster class) because they didn't removed that equipment set.

And R2 always fail at copying including in the language. One is that they forgot to change the Perfect Auguric weapon name to English and it used to be Chinese.
                  haha r2games busted! maybe they just bought the patch without editing it
                  I love myself.

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                    Well mods do tell GMs about important threads, but it would be nice to see one of them pop by with a quick "We know about it and are looking into it". It doesn't have to be a long response - just an acknowledgement that our concerns are not being ignored.
                    Absolutely right, Squintina. We are aware of the issues and the frustration they've caused, and they'll be addressed in an upcoming maintenance. Thanks for taking the time to voice your concerns, and let us know how we can continue to improve things.

Comment

Best way to improve things...just let us know whats going on. Instead of keeping us in the dark all the time, we know its not easy to develop games and stuff, but we are getting mad because even tho alot of us are paying players we are completely clueless all the time. Just toss us a bone a couple of days and let us know whats going on with updates and where your at with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X