Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Despite the bad suggestions earlier...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despite the bad suggestions earlier...

So, as i've seen ppl having problems in-game i think there should be a group of in-game moderators or such as on each server to help out the players in need of help in the first hand and they could come out with the solution and let the actual moderators /GMs know about these, or if the problem was easier, to solve them out themselves.

In my case that would mean S52/S55/S57/S59/DP/Joyopark, meaning 6 in-game moderators at least, which would help alot the other players, knowing that there's always someone they can ask right away in game and don't have to wait for forum moderators to reply, as that might take longer.

Also the game window itself should show on one top or bottom corner the names of those in-game moderators who is online/away/busy/offline to see who they can reach out to ask in the first hand.
    Server:Eternal Sanctum
    IGN: (S57)Marsilio
    Lv 150 Eidolon Combat Rogue
    Pet: , Guardian Angel Gen 5 +13, Ultrasaurus rex Gen 1 +13, Scorpy Gen 1 +13
    Soul completion: 1700+
    Promethean Wings IV
    Auguric Frag X +14

P.S. DeathDealer is my honey.
Working...
X