Suggestion about birthday event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion about birthday event

Well i noticed that you said that cs' birthday is in 2 weeks so , here is an early happy birthday and also a suggestion , since those coupons are supposed to give us nice rewards i have an idea for how the event should work , so once u get a certain number of coupons you can trade them to birthday cake , birthday cake slice x 3 and birthday cake slice x1 , and what is in these delicious cakes ? Well rewards which i think everyone would enjoy (and insce it's ur birthday we want to be spoiled ) Birthday cake slice pack gives randomly one of these items : gmut x4 , ewings x6 , dcx2 , morph xtal x5 , pet exp pearl x20,torchx3
    the birthday cake which can be exchanged for 12 coupons will give a chance to win one of these items : Gmut x20 , ewings x30 , dc x10 , wheel of fate (7 days) , lucky ring (7 days) , black dragon coins x10 , torch x9
    oh and since we know you don't want people spamming this you can make it for 35+ players and the birthday cake you can only get it 3 times during the event , and the other slices 1 time per day

this event must have already been decided before u even suggested this idea so its not likely to happen
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by omegachris View Post
      Well i noticed that you said that cs' birthday is in 2 weeks so , here is an early happy birthday and also a suggestion , since those coupons are supposed to give us nice rewards i have an idea for how the event should work , so once u get a certain number of coupons you can trade them to birthday cake , birthday cake slice x 3 and birthday cake slice x1 , and what is in these delicious cakes ? Well rewards which i think everyone would enjoy (and insce it's ur birthday we want to be spoiled ) Birthday cake slice pack gives randomly one of these items : gmut x4 , ewings x6 , dcx2 , morph xtal x5 , pet exp pearl x20,torchx3
      the birthday cake which can be exchanged for 12 coupons will give a chance to win one of these items : Gmut x20 , ewings x30 , dc x10 , wheel of fate (7 days) , lucky ring (7 days) , black dragon coins x10 , torch x9
      oh and since we know you don't want people spamming this you can make it for 35+ players and the birthday cake you can only get it 3 times during the event , and the other slices 1 time per day
      yay scoin alts looting all the rewards...tht was sarcasum XD no debait just too easy for alts
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
      X