its about time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its about time

that r2 games does something to reduce the lagging and disconnections that are oh so frequent here. ive played this game for over a year and never had so many problems until i came here. being stuck on loading screens, dying several times before my screen loads etc etc etc... and to those of you who are ready to post links to how to adjust computer/broswer settings to help reduce it dont waste your time, ive done everything on these forums and then some extra toreduce lag and all that... the point is r2 always blames our computer/settings/internet. they need to do something on their end instead of telling us what to do. like i said i played for over a year, and i was on a different platform, that was merged here... but my experiences arent limited to that. ive played saga of hero and crystal legacy... i played crystal saga on about 4-5 different platforms. and in other versions/platforms i have NEVER been stuck on a loading screen, NEVER been killed while the page is still loading... etc. so theres all the proof needed. its getting really frustrating and i dont want to quit, but the gaming experience for me lately doesnt leave me much choice, because i cant get anything done. i cant compete in anything. i cant get rewards from events seeing as i cant partake in them. SOMETHING must be done...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	vash_animated_avatar_picture_52317.gif
Views:	1
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	1737654
    Last edited by PrinceKuja; 07-17-2013, 12:42 AM.

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
    that r2 games does something to reduce the lagging and disconnections that are oh so frequent here. ive played this game for over a year and never had so many problems until i came here. being stuck on loading screens, dying several times before my screen loads etc etc etc... and to those of you who are ready to post links to how to adjust computer/broswer settings to help reduce it dont waste your time, ive done everything on these forums and then some extra toreduce lag and all that... the point is r2 always blames our computer/settings/internet. they need to do something on their end instead of telling us what to do. like i said i played for over a year, and i was on a different platform, that was merged here... but my experiences arent limited to that. ive played saga of hero and crystal legacy... i played crystal saga on about 4-5 different platforms. and in other versions/platforms i have NEVER been stuck on a loading screen, NEVER been killed while the page is still loading... etc. so theres all the proof needed. its getting really frustrating and i dont want to quit, but the gaming experience for me lately doesnt leave me much choice, because i cant get anything done. i cant compete in anything. i cant get rewards from events seeing as i cant partake in them. SOMETHING must be done...
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]47773[/ATTACH]
    The only company that i know that blame on players for their own fault. I knew a corrupt game company from Romania, its only milking their players but at least they never blame their players for their own fault.. well who knows
    I love myself.

Comment

Working...
    X