Treasure trove = 3 group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure trove = 3 group

stuff of r2 add new lvs and treasure trove gets worst why dont you create a new group?
    1st group 40-70
    2nd group 71-110
    3rd group 111-150

treasure trove is just a small place ans all players hunting treasure box at l2 and reeally hard to get if many players are there!

Is that so? In my server (Blackrock Gorge), L2 usually empty since majority of players prefer hunting on L5 and above.

Rather than dividing TT into smaller groups, i generally prefer the idea of PvE version of TT. Because, you know, getting killed by other players over and over again i just tiring and wasting your precious time to farm (There's also some nasty players who don't hunt at all and joining TT for the sole reason of crazy killing)

Comment

it should be 40-79 80-120 and 121+

Comment

40-75 76-110 111+ lols
        (s47)boydmodel
        "The cuties in s47"

Server: Sullen Dunes
        Class: Ranger
        Plane: Scion
        Level: 75

Comment

No! No need for seperation of levels.
          We just need 5 different instances so everybody have their own spot in TT. Only for Level 3 and 6 will be one instance! Then problem solved!
          This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

That would split up dead servers even more.
            (J5)Awesome3
            Server S58/S56/Loads of others
            Proud, Bada$$ Blood Priest, the only on this server
            Level: 100+
            Mount: Titan
            Weapon: Perfect I (for now)
            View me for the rest, ya stalker.
            I have tried every build and every priest skill, not including the new ones. Send me a forum PM or ingame if you would like help.
            I will freeze you in place, reduce your defenses to nothing, take away your ability to act, and on top of that I will destroy you. I am a priest!

Comment

Working...
            X