Guild question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild question

Can i have a question and suggestion in GUILD system .

What is the sense of other guild ?? if only 2 guild can battle in LG ?I think so many player here love to PVP ..then i suggest to put a Guild war system to become not boring ..guild is non sense if only 2 battling in LG ^_^ ty )

plss understand .. im not good to speak english
    Last edited by Virtue_Sigil; 08-17-2012, 12:12 AM. Reason: Merge

All guilds compete against one another to get the most points for Showdown.
    The top two Guilds will then fight each other to own Vidalia for a week.
    Just try to participate for Gotor, Guild Crops and farm Nimbus Shards from Dungeons to get a chance to fight in Showdown.
    The more active players you have, the better. Good luck!
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

yeah i know that ...btw ty ..but my suggestion is to have a guild war system ty sir

Comment

I know your suggestion but maybe go deeper into it.
        Like why are multiple Guilds suddenly fighting each other? what are they trying to claim, win etc.
        Is there any purpose to the fight or just casual pvp activity?
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.

-Kind Regards V

Comment

oh you just reminded me.... what would happen if the guild that owned Lg for a week would actually make 3rd in this competition o.o°

It would be really interesting to know. XD

not like we have any competition at all....again....
          Last edited by Toki-sama; 08-18-2012, 05:47 AM.
          IGN: Toki
          Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
          Class: HalfBlood Priest
          Current lvl: Scion 80+
          Guild: lvl 10 (S29)UnderWorld

~current vacation stand in by Cha;):cool:~

"to be nobody but myself, in a world which is doing its best to make us like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
          --e.e. cummings

Comment

Originally posted by Toki-sama View Post
            oh you just reminded me.... what would happen if the guild that owned Lg for a week would actually make 3rd in this competition o.o°

It would be really interesting to know for me. XD

not like we have any competition at all....again....
            Like a rule that stops them from participating in Showdown after the following week they own Vidalia.
            So that other Guilds have a chance. It would be an interesting idea if implemented.
            The lower Guilds that don't get to participate in Showdown would get a chance to see what it's like.
            Helpful Links

-Kind Regards V

Comment

Originally posted by bodega02 View Post
              Can i have a question and suggestion in GUILD system .

What is the sense of other guild ?? if only 2 guild can battle in LG ?I think so many player here love to PVP ..then i suggest to put a Guild war system to become not boring ..guild is non sense if only 2 battling in LG ^_^ ty )

plss understand .. im not good to speak english
              when i look at this idea only 2 words come across my mind [LAG]+[MAGNET] = LAG MAGNET
              why what and how ?
              lets say such a thing is allowed then consider lag to become a regularity
              How?
              Too much players in 1 place/lets take it that 15 members of each guild is allowed to participate now with our usual LG we have 15 players on each guild in other word each team so put together that's 30 players in total and 30 players is half of sengolia battlegrounds so pretty much not as worse and sengo but lag is there on a small scale
              but with any guild participating then then add 15 member of each guild in your server or for a example sake minus it make it 7 guild if 7 guilds participate in LG then just imagine the lag that will cause 15x8=120 answer yourself this do u think that a guild war system which allows any guild of 15 members of any amount of guilds to participate in a pvp war system will not make u lag like hell and also do u think ur computer can withstand the pressure? your CPU will be running 100% (which is bad lag)and within 1 or 2 weeks everyone will start complaining to r2 about the unbearable lag in guild war zone but if u still persist then just do guild resources battle ground cause that's also a battleground where u can kill any body from any guild
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i like it, but it needs more thought to work

Maybe a signup for guilds level 4 or higher. each day up to 8 guilds can signup.
                then there are 4 arenas and only the guilds that win move on. so you have 4 squares then two squares the 1 square
                could make it more if each battle is a different instance

[]
                [][]
                [][][][]

Comment

Working...
                X