Island of blessing suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Island of blessing suggestion

If possible, perhaps make it so instead of just receiving the pack make it so you can talk to an NPC to select what pack you want after a color has been unlocked by rainstones... kinda crappy to do island for certain items, only to have the rest of the team rush to make it purple when you may or may not want e-wings, soul prints, or honor fruits, and the pack you worked to help your team get that you want gets skipped over completely by people hoarding rainstones to make it purple instantly once yellow is hit, or to make yellow once green is hit.
    The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Yea this is quiet a nice idea, everyone wants to get it to purple but there's only so much SP and EW we need before it becomes a junk, but there's always others that would need it and being able to choose which pack we get would solve this.
    (S56)TpstT
    A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
    ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
    come visit ;)

Comment

Good idea, alot of players argue in local and world chat trying to convince players to stay at yellow pack on my server.
      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

I'd love to be able to pick yellow pack over purple pack.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Agreed. :I

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
            I'd love to be able to pick yellow pack over purple pack.
            +1 for you, youre a smart one. i just wish all the idiots on my server were even half as smart as that. instead us smart people are getting screwed over by the overwhelming number of stupid people and their ignorance. maybe its time R2 takes the suggestions on how to fix the event from being ruined more seriously. like emergency maintenance right now would be great.

Comment

I support. Those bound heroic wings are the worst. >.<

Comment

A nice suggestion given they work out " in case they agree to it " the implementation to this.
                Dont mind the questions ; my curiosity needs feeding

Character : zq_Deathstab
                Server : S33

Comment

i dont see the point of having bound HW lol

Comment

Working...
                  X