No pets in champion's bluff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No pets in champion's bluff

Pretty unfair that members of other guilds can use their pets to attack inside the bluff.. killing some of our lower level members and making them drop their harvested crops.. the bluff should be a safe place for the guild in control of it, yet it isn't because of enemy players' pets >_<

its kinda sad that u cant survive someones pet maybe ur guild members should be stronger since they are the owners of the land and all
    Server:Eternal Sanctum
    IGN: (s57)Sin
    Guild: Brigade Officer
    Lv:98+ Scion
    SOUL:1652/3000(5/14/2013)

Feed me virgins!

Comment

Not all of the guild are high level.. I am not an elitist GM, I try to help and encourage the lowbies, and the other guild have Gen 3-4-5 BA's and DK's =s Champion's bluff should be a sanctuary for the guild in charge there.. it SHOULD be SAFE

It is not ME that suffers the problem, but when a level 85 scion comes in to steal and has a gen 4 AoE pet.. as soon as we attack the scion the pet attacks AoE and kills some of our lowbies and that isn't fair.. pets don't even gain exp from nimbus torches so I see absolutely no reason why they should even be allowed in the bluff..

Comment

Kill them at the portal away from your lowbies. Then you won't have to worry about them stealing anything, or their pets hurting anyone who can't handle it.

Stealing crops and server torch are announced server events, so some would say it's not fair that they can't defend themselves unless they have a strong pet.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well they aren't supposed to be able to defend themselves, I thought the idea was that they are trespassing and the guild in charge has the rights.. whether they choose to allow or prevent other guilds entering.

We choose to share our nimbus with everyone but some people are ungrateful and nasty =(

Comment

Working...
          X