island of Blessings afk kick out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• island of Blessings afk kick out

island of Blessings needs a afk kick out so many people come in with aults and make it so laggy please add a afk kick out like you have in sengorala

no it doesnt, some ppl lag so much that they cant do anything at all or theyll get dc'd and kicked out. blame r2 for that, bcuz they havent added another time slot for it. i have never been able to participate in iob since the day it came out. thanks r2!

Comment

People wouldn't lag if there were less alts, the afk kick is a good idea alot of players just leave for an hour or afk through the event for free rewards.
      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

It's a bad idea and here's why:

Island of blessing is a great event. It's got a lot of good rewards. Because of this, you can bet the people who have 4-8+ alts will just make sure they don't get AFK kicked. Chances are, if they can load that many toons, their computers are good enough to allow them to move every once in a while. So this won't affect the mass alt abusers at all except to force them to stay on the computer, but it won't reduce their alt abuse much.

So what does this mean? The people with sucky flash/computers, the ones that get so laggy that they can't move (and a lot of times they're the ones who don't do much alt abusing) end up kicked out. It'll punish the non alt abusers more than the alt abusers just because well...like I said, the major alt abusers have computers that can handle it and will just make sure their alts don't get kicked out.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
          It's a bad idea and here's why:

Island of blessing is a great event. It's got a lot of good rewards. Because of this, you can bet the people who have 4-8+ alts will just make sure they don't get AFK kicked. Chances are, if they can load that many toons, their computers are good enough to allow them to move every once in a while. So this won't affect the mass alt abusers at all except to force them to stay on the computer, but it won't reduce their alt abuse much.

So what does this mean? The people with sucky flash/computers, the ones that get so laggy that they can't move (and a lot of times they're the ones who don't do much alt abusing) end up kicked out. It'll punish the non alt abusers more than the alt abusers just because well...like I said, the major alt abusers have computers that can handle it and will just make sure their alts don't get kicked out.
          thats exactly right. i cant even go to iob bcuz i get dc'd before the event even starts. so even if i got lucky by them adding another time slot... its still unlikely that ill be able to go out and fight over rainstones without lagging and being thrown out. so itd be best for me to sit in iob with my single toon and stay still and collect what rewards i can from it. i have not lasted more than 2-3 minutes in iob. i cant even log 2 accounts at once my computer sucks so bad lol so adding an idle timer/kick like sengolia is only gonna screw us less fortunate people even more.

Comment

Working...
          X