New server events fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New server events fail

I don't think it's fair that the new servers don't get the cool events like the original servers got last year for example the Pet Parade where we would show our pets and get a certain number of morph crystals or the Mount Event where we would show our mount and recieve some Greater Mount tokens.
    You are currently giving us (Psychodelica Server) the same events you are giving Aurora Point for example "Moving on up" For the high level veterans who are 80+ theres not one single lv 80 character in our server yet so you basically are cheating us from an event we can't even use or the "Bounty Hunt" where we have to kill Zabuga I am not complaining because I am able to do this but there are less than 20 people in the server who can benefit from this I suggest you guys just recycle old events and let us benefit from those because for the time being the events you are giving us aren't helping everyone out they are only helping out the old servers I believe I speak for not only my server but about 10+ servers. So bring back the old events for us to use because it's not fair for everyone and the economy for items is **** because of it.
    Server:Eternal Sanctum
    IGN: (s57)Sin
    Guild: Brigade Officer
    Lv:98+ Scion
    SOUL:1652/3000(5/14/2013)

Feed me virgins!

singilbert,

We completely understand you. Please be patient for these events you are referring maybe implemented in the near future.

Comment

Working...
    X