Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gm

whos the Gm in hellstorm and what the GM do in game

There's no set GMs on individual servers. GMs visit servers when there is a need for them to do so. They can issue mutes and bans, and a myriad of other things, in game.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

yeah well we need player mods, cuz gms come in and dish out punishments based on pure assumptions or without fully knowing the situation. and reporting players only get ppl muted banned sometimes. i know a group of people that were reported for doing far worse than me, they got 2 verbal warnings, i get muted and banned for less. and by player mod i dont mean having shadowgamma come drop in on other servers for a few hours. we need active players on different servers to take care of things, people that know most of the players etc, and they can dish out verbal warnings and mutes. thatd make things a lot better for everybody. but ill bet r2's opinion is... "that sounds like work, forget it"

Comment

player mod = more power abuse.
        hire proffessionals.
        I love myself.

Comment

You do realize that mods of this forum are players right? Yet they come off as very reasonable people and never abused their power at all.

It all boils down to R2's willingness. I know they have capacity to pick the correct people to become mods, they just don't feel the need to do it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Banjardowo View Post
            You do realize that mods of this forum are players right? Yet they come off as very reasonable people and never abused their power at all.

It all boils down to R2's willingness. I know they have capacity to pick the correct people to become mods, they just don't feel the need to do it yet
            O really? you really think so?

and for you memory. no you are not deleting this post. if you want to delete this and say its trolling, go change the word "truth" in the dictionary into "trolling"
            I love myself.

Comment

Yes, it's totally truth when you also tell other people in the community to ".... you". Okay.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                Yes, it's totally truth when you also tell other people in the community to ".... you". Okay.
                if thats the only problem one can just delete it and not all of the message's body
                I love myself.

Comment

I don't get why you're still on this, with that self-righteous, derisive attitude of yours
                  ――罨――
                  阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
                  地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                  今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                  天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                  卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Originally posted by R24656887 View Post
                    I don't get why you're still on this, with that self-righteous, derisive attitude of yours
                    you should be banned ages ago. stop hiding
                    I love myself.

Comment

Originally posted by loveshay View Post
                      you should be banned ages ago. stop hiding
                      You talk too much.

Comment

You talk too much.
                        I typed. You are so smart.
                        I love myself.

Comment

Talk, type, speak, etc. It's all the same concept. Quit talking.

Comment

Talk, type, speak, etc. It's all the same concept. Quit talking.
                            Who are you telling me what to do?
                            I love myself.

Comment

Working...
                            X