...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

i dunno why some users are like that tbh
      "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
      Class:Dps
      Honour:Count
      Server:Starglade
      Guild: Blackwings

Comment

MMM nice idea and for those who want detail
        Costume:
        classic mummy outfit that's a person covered in bandage (both male and female ofcourse)
        Mount:
        A half blooded werewolf(two person battle mount) (same stats as gorilla but extra on attack and move speed)
        Pet:
        A goblin (pattk type) and a furry (mattk type)
        weapon:
        death blade: a black weapon which just like the DS can be fit on any class and fits them to their weapon type so like for rangers like myself it will be a black bow with 2 red gems on the sides for mages it will be a 3 set orbs which will revolve and rotate inwards and outwards/for rogues it will be a black dagger with shining aura for knights it will be a dark sword with a black aura and a shining gem on the side (near the hilt) then finally for priests mm for priests well priests r god believers so holding a death blade goes against their code but since its a game so how about a staff with a skull on it and the stats will be same as a superior frag V
        HOW ABOUT THAT

i appologies for the priests i really couldn't come up with a weapon for u guys and the staff with skull was not my idea i stole it from fairy tail u know from the evil guy brain in the second part where they get to fight with the oracion seies sorry again but if anybody gets a idea for priests please tell me or edit it
        Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 08-17-2012, 06:39 PM.
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by washiwa View Post
          new scary costume,mount,pet
          or scary weapons
          Wait for the Halloween

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            MMM nice idea and for those who want detail
            Costume:
            classic mummy outfit that's a person covered in bandage (both male and female ofcourse)
            Mount:
            A half blooded werewolf(two person battle mount) (same stats as gorilla but extra on attack and move speed)
            Pet:
            A goblin (pattk type) and a furry (mattk type)
            weapon:
            death blade: a black weapon which just like the DS can be fit on any class and fits them to their weapon type so like for rangers like myself it will be a black bow with 2 red gems on the sides for mages it will be a 3 set orbs which will revolve and rotate inwards and outwards/for rogues it will be a black dagger with shining aura for knights it will be a dark sword with a black aura and a shining gem on the side (near the hilt) then finally for priests mm for priests well priests r god believers so holding a death blade goes against their code but since its a game so how about a staff with a skull on it and the stats will be same as a superior frag V
            HOW ABOUT THAT

i appologies for the priests i really couldn't come up with a weapon for u guys and the staff with skull was not my idea i stole it from fairy tail u know from the evil guy brain in the second part where they get to fight with the oracion seies sorry again but if anybody gets a idea for priests please tell me or edit it
            i like almost everything except the priest weapon i mean come on a staff with a skull i it it would be better if it was a shining light like thing like a torch stuck on the staff then it will look like the staff of purity i want a staff like that a full glowing staff mmm oh stats would be nice if it had like alot of intellect points and cast speed
            FALL INTO DESPAIR AND I SHALL REAP YOUR PATHETIC MORTAL SOULS
            RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAA

Comment

thats wat i say

Comment

Working...
              X