Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aura hides team in seng

]im not sure if this belongs here

in sengolia sometimes players with auras their aura covers the circle which indicates with which team they are, making it hard to know if its an ally or enemy at the beggining
    look at the attached picture
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]22480[/ATTACH
    hope you can fix this, thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SephirothFFVII; 08-17-2012, 06:32 PM.
    Support this please

IGN: (s28)Tadashi

lol was that today? if it was i was there
    Level: Scion 63+
    IGN: (S28)Destroyer
    Guild: Imperium
    Server: Bloodfang Village
    Soul: 475
    Pets: Super Demon lvl 72, Super Angel lvl 66, Megasaurus lvl 57, Boxer Rex lvl 53, and File Lord lvl 48
    Mount: Gorilla Titan

Comment

im only pressing the key board key (~) to i identify them while in cloak.
      [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

try to attack them if u can't then they are in the same team as u

Comment

I think where he's going with this is that you don't know if the person with an aura running toward you is on the same team. So if you are already engaged in combat with someone else, you have no idea if you need to either run or switch to the stronger target before it kills you first because the aura hides the team circle.

Not everyone can auto target opponents, and some people use letters for hotkey attacks or the row of numbers instead of the number pad to leave their other hand free for mouse control. Clicking on the unknown may result in death from someone else if the unknown turns out to be friendly.

Going to move this to feedback and suggestions- with the main suggestion being to place the team circle over the aura, or widen the team circle so it can be seen.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Memory nailed it here I believe. Would suffice to make the team circle be placed on top of the aura so those with 1100+ aura's can still be identified too. otherwise you'd end up with team circles as wide as a whole group :P
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
              I believe. Would suffice to make the team circle be placed on top of the aura so those with 1100+ aura's can still be identified too. otherwise you'd end up with team circles as wide as a whole group :P
              yeah and if possible make it more visible cause pink + red or blue doesn't look much unless ur moving slow and steady and during lag it gets worse so like maybe a ring with a little brightness so it contracts with the aura color

HAVE A GREAT DAY
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i like this idea, have the color circle over the aura in seng

Comment

Or when we go in seng nobody has aura shown would make it much easier.
                  IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                  SERVER:
                  Windshear Peaks
                  Trap ranger

Comment

Working...
                  X