drop equipment set bonus suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drop equipment set bonus suggestion

I think drop equipment should have set bonus. At the high level everyone has epic sets so drops are just extra npc money.

seems like a waste of those OS Purple drops cause no one wants them.

So i suggest that drop equipment give set bonus and that could help solve the issue with players not happy with their current set bonus

and give players more options on what they want for equipment.

thanks

Originally posted by 26Fish View Post
    I think drop equipment should have set bonus. At the high level everyone has epic sets so drops are just extra npc money.

seems like a waste of those OS Purple drops cause no one wants them.

So i suggest that drop equipment give set bonus and that could help solve the issue with players not happy with their current set bonus

and give players more options on what they want for equipment.

thanks
    no need i think its better as extra gold cause i love to save up some cash by selling or dissenchanting them for soul roots
    FALL INTO DESPAIR AND I SHALL REAP YOUR PATHETIC MORTAL SOULS
    RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAA

Comment

you sell/disenchant non purple os items, but the purple os items could have a set bonus that you might like better

Comment

Originally posted by 26Fish View Post
        you sell/disenchant non purple os items, but the purple os items could have a set bonus that you might like better
        soul roots r only available for purple so dissenchanting is pointless if u do it in gold,blue or green and OS really doesn't matter
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X