Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily activities,Event,etc should be convenient to all

Good day,
    I would like to suggest that those daily activities like Crypt, Tamalan Arena and other activities should be convenient to all players because there are some activities were we cannot accommodate in our time, sometimes we are sleeping on those activities and there are activities that I'm at school busy with my studies. I observe that there are some important events and activities that always favored those who live in the United states,how about us from Europe or those living from Asia? We also have our daily activities in life, so it must be that this game should also understand the people playing this game. Well, this is only a suggestion that would greatly be appreciated if it will be implemented.

Gracias Amigos. Buenos Dias.
    "80s music, the greatest era of being in love."
    Character Name: Margareta
    Baby Spice from Spice Girls

" I'm a girl who loves pink, I'm the pinkest in the server."
    :oFavorite Song:

Server: The Void
    Level 82 Eidolon Protection Knight
    Genbu Rider

:mad:
    Helpful Threads:

you should check the forums before you post stuff like this. XD I just replied on a discussion about that yesterday

But yes I agree I'm from Europe myself and some of the scheduled activity times kind of kill me...or lessen my sleep however you want to call it. XD

Of course I'm aware that the servers are orientated on their own timezone in the first place, but it would be a nice gesture and a huge improvement to multiply the once a day activities, including gotor, it would be way more fun like this.
    GR is 3 times a day,as is delivery; sengolia 2 times why not add some more times for the others too

1.It would the server more attractive even to the player from other countries.
    2.It would also make some criticism less justified as the emergency maintenance crashes the PST daily activities while the EST servers are already done with everything.

Except for the weekly maintenance, emergency MTs are a raw deal and a pain in the *** to all PST servers and their player.
    Last edited by Toki-sama; 08-18-2012, 04:01 AM. Reason: being me
    IGN: Toki
    Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
    Class: HalfBlood Priest
    Current lvl: Scion 80+
    Guild: lvl 10 (S29)UnderWorld

~current vacation stand in by Cha;):cool:~

"to be nobody but myself, in a world which is doing its best to make us like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
    --e.e. cummings

Comment

Once again, we are under contract to only open servers for the North American time zones. No, we cannot make events that would be convenient for other time zones as that too would violate our contract.
      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
        Once again, we are under contract to only open servers for the North American time zones. No, we cannot make events that would be convenient for other time zones as that too would violate our contract.
        It is not possible to include multiple times in the daily schedule from 9am? because between 9 am and the first delivery there is actually nothing...
        I mean it also wouldn't be so bad when some would intersect each other since others are multiple times a day so ppl could choose when to do it...

oh and I just realized that I didn't spent enough thoughts in the reward issue a mod just made me aware of...multiple times even with 1 possible attempt a day would also mean multiple winners a day. I see the issue there now and apologize for my lack of thoughtfulness.
        Last edited by Toki-sama; 08-18-2012, 04:21 AM.

"to be nobody but myself, in a world which is doing its best to make us like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
        --e.e. cummings

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          Although alot of players are frustrated abt that , we must admit people we are playing on a American Server, so it was our choice that we made when we first started playing this server, unfortunately i must agree with the GM , he has his point and they are entitled to respect their contract.

Comment

Mr.Stormaggedon, I understand that you have a contract that you have agreed upon. I just dont know why there are contracts on making this type of games.I don't know that. I thought you are free to do things easier for other players. I mean its your game, I believe R2 owns this game. Well, I'm not an R2 game moderator so I don't really know what contract is that. Can you explain to us about it? Oh sorry,contracts are confidential. But if you can give us few ideas about it,that would be great.

Yo sólo quiero entenderlo todo.
            Last edited by Greendaryl; 08-19-2012, 03:32 AM.
            "80s music, the greatest era of being in love."
            Character Name: Margareta
            Baby Spice from Spice Girls

" I'm a girl who loves pink, I'm the pinkest in the server."
            :oFavorite Song:

Server: The Void
            Level 82 Eidolon Protection Knight
            Genbu Rider

:mad:
            Helpful Threads:

Comment

R2 bought the contract from the Chinese company that made the game. Other companies have bought the rights for other time zones.
              Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
              -Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by NovaWolf View Post
                R2 bought the contract from the Chinese company that made the game. Other companies have bought the rights for other time zones.
                yup r2 just owns certain rights to the game to make their own version, not the game itself. ^^° I didn't really expect this to be such an huge issue, but still everyday you learn a little more. xD I love it when I get replies that answer all my questions. As negative as they might be in this case.

--e.e. cummings

Comment

Working...
                X