PVP Events are broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVP Events are broken

Now I understand cashers vs non-cashers is one thing, but a pvp system built to allow people 34-40 levels difference or more face against each other? I mine as well enter and wait until its over and collect reward rather then to try to win the pvp event. And then at the end of it, to just get camped at our spawn point.. Insult to injury... Tell me again why is the pvp system supposed to be fun?

its supposed to get fixed. dont hold ur breath tho
    Last edited by Insanity; 08-04-2013, 08:47 PM.

Comment

The best thing to do is join a generally new server.
      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

they should be fixing it but it doesnt seem that they will. seems that they will likely wait for ppl to stop going to seng and then maybe replace seng with something new. or maybe im jsut being too optimistic and theyll never do a thing about it.

Comment

I just don't get why it isn't 40-60 / 61-80 / 81-100 etc.. I have no chance but to sit and wait for it to be over.

Comment

Every server is now PvE. Please exit all PvP event immediately and go farm dungeons and farm for orders. Thank you. Your cooperation is appreciated.
            "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
              The best thing to do is join a generally new server.
              Everything that you suggest to the players are bad.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	ehkrsgfi.jpeg
Views:	6
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	1673090

Comment

all the new non casher player quit fast bcuz of the unfair pvp event

Comment

Protips: if they spawn kill, don't respawn. Stop feeding them with Honor points. If you don't click anything when u die, the AFK kick timer won't start.
                  I know it sucks to be on a losing team, at least they won't be getting anymore points when they don't have anyone to kill (assuming everyone doesn't respawn).
                  A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

There solution to being spawn camped is to go to another server, lmfao!!!!!! Come get spawn camped on my server,lol, we only do it for the 2nd Seng. xD
                    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Working...
                    X