DC exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC exchange

Have a NPC where we can exchange 50 Rueful Soul Essence for 1 DC and 100 Wraith Soul Essence for 1 DC.

I like this idea. +1.
    Rueful and Wraith essence are very common
    IGN: (S6)Toxic
    Server: (S6) Windshear Peaks
    Class: Ranger
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 44
    Wings: Extreme Angel Lord
    Mount: Lion
    Soul: 504

Comment

+1 as well, would be rather nice to get some good use for those.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

or more chances of DC drops V_V
        (S57)Windscar

Comment

imo best idea is to lower drop rate of wraith soul essence and increase dc drop rate. because i have had 2 stack of wse since long before perfect frag was "accidentally" released. wse should be worth much more than bse, but because of the lack of timing wse is worthless and ill give anybody on s35-53 all the wse they want for free. bse on the other hand, im charging a premium. why? because its much harder to get, and only newrer players need. sounds mean, but those same new player try to charge 30g or so for ew, and always try to raise price caps on everything else. example dc=50g each. that's 2 platinum (or diamonds) per fail. haha i aint spendin my dough on that... gl yall

Comment

Yea this idea is awesome. Some stupid stacks of wse lying in my vault and been getting like 5 wse and only 1 dragon crystal and 1 dragon essence for 5 nightmare psychodelica runs.....
            This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

maybe they could also allow us to swap mec for dc at a 10:1 ratio. thatd work out to an extra 2-3 dc per day only... itd help the newbies get their superior upgraded and help us with the perfect frag to reach the seemingly impossible +12 and 13 for our upgrades.

Comment

It seems like the drop rate for DC has gone down. For the last few days I've gotten 3 or 4 DC for every 10 runs. An exchange for useless stuff would help the game. I hate to see games have stuff that becomes worthless over time. Everything I the game should have some value. We should be able to trade in inferior dust for magic dust, magic dust for enchanted stone, and so on so the stuff always has value.
                "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Working...
                X