Suggestion regarding PvP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion regarding PvP

I know most of you would have bad reactions regarding this suggestion but I'd still like to voice out my concern.

We all know that Crimson Groves is a PvE server. It's not a PvP server. At the Guild Resources Battleground, high level people keep killing the lower level people. How will we be able to gather resources or even improve if we keep dying at the hands of high level people?

My only suggestion is that the PvP for Guild Resources or at normal maps be limited to 5 levels below or above you. So it's like when you're at level 50, you can only kill those within 5 levels above and below your current level.

Well personally i think this is a very great idea and i think its already been posted before but unfortunately the GR(guild resources) is called guild resources battle ground and since its a battle ground it probably not be implemented but if it was implemented then the rewards might change cause the reward is for coming out alive after completion of the mission BUT there is a small chance of this idea to get implemented and i am on ur side

Can a Gm or Mod please move this suggestion to suggestions and feedback section thank u
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X