Autoloot range..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoloot range..

i wish autoloots range had more range..my ranger cant loots against range mobs because he doesnt have to move to get it only stays in place and shoot stuff..

hopefully autoloots range will be add..thnx

This idea was once posted before i think and i hope the Gms note this idea into consideration
    Thank u
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

The slow loot pick up with tiny range, gives every range attacker(ranger, mage, priest) a hard time. I don't even know how ranger without a dragpet, (which also has a cd of 30 secs...) pick up loot at all.
      I tried this it with an ranger alt he only picks up 10% and this is only because the pet uses drag in the right moment....

I always lose SO much loot because my char does not pick it up fast enough, before he moves on ( even if I set afk to one screen only...),especially on collect-events it is annoying.

The loot goes to a dead spot, where only one mob spawns (mostly the elite ) and my char has no reason to stay there....and you simply can't watch him every second. u.u°
      Also depending on how fast they kill, rogues and knights have the same issue....
      Last edited by Toki-sama; 08-19-2012, 04:38 PM. Reason: being me
      IGN: Toki
      Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
      Class: HalfBlood Priest
      Current lvl: Scion 80+
      Guild: lvl 10 (S29)UnderWorld

~current vacation stand in by Cha;):cool:~

"to be nobody but myself, in a world which is doing its best to make us like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
      --e.e. cummings

Comment

Working...
      X