[GMs] Crop Stealing In Champions Bluff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GMs] Crop Stealing In Champions Bluff

I don't know if GMs are aware of this, but in my opinion, I think that it is seriously broken that guilds that try to steal crops are able to use instant town portal scrolls to port out the minute they steal crops. Combined with the rogues that are able to stealth and enter bluff, I think this is a serious disadvantage to guards that are trying to protect the crops since we are no longer able to summon pets with the skill perceptiveness in order to find them.

Thats the fun part it makes u more protective and gives u the urge to protect whats urs
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

But we can't do anything if we can't see them, and they're able to buff themselves with a buff that makes them immune to being knocked out of stealth by aoes.

Comment

Originally posted by jennifer310 View Post
        But we can't do anything if we can't see them, and they're able to buff themselves with a buff that makes them immune to being knocked out of stealth by aoes.
        Crop stealing is allowed. We do that in our server but if you believe they are using some sort of exploit, please take series of screenshot next time that clearly shows the buff, character name etc.. for us to investigate.

Comment

Here is a tip try using a knight (lvl 60+ with craters smash) and make the knight do crater smash on each plant or tell ur guild mates to help and if u can arrange one knight for each plant then great just make the knight hit crater smash on each plant so most people will not try to come near it then make a priest throw aoes and mages too if possible then nobody with a brain will try stealing and if they can defend from AOEs then that should encourage u to use more different tactics to catch the criminals and also the announcement encourages others to steal so i am pretty sure they won't favor u guys
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X