Peace Justice Evil Guild Party Improved Meaning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peace Justice Evil Guild Party Improved Meaning

It appears the game's settings for these are a bit generally shared, unclear and sketchy.
    Similarly so to its understanding to most players.
    It would be a nice idea to create a quest chain to help players understand each and there Options, Benefits, and Purpose.
    You can decide weather or not people can level up into only one area or into all of them. And if using one detracts from the other levels.

Inner Chi Attunment Explanations

Peace
    What: "Peace" is avoiding confrontation. That is what Poseidon the god of water is about changing and flowing around opposing forces.
    How: If you are attacked and avoid death by killing your attacker you gain certain points.
    Why: When "Peace" Reach's certain level's you gain either bonus's to stat's or unlock "Defender" trait skills.
    Effect: "Peace" When leveled to a certain degree will give the player a Electrified Trident look to there weapon.

Evil
    What: "Evil" is the choice to level up your Inner Chi to Hades the God of the underworld.
    How: To gain Evil Points you kill players near your level to achieve points that level up "Evil".
    Why: When "Evil" Reach's certain level's you gain either bonus's to stat's or unlock Darkness trait skills.
    Effect: "Evil" When leveled to a certain degree will give the player a Flaming Red Tail and Horns to go with there Dark Heart.

Justice
    What: Justice is the Choice to level up your Inner Chi to Artemis the god of the Hunt.
    How: To gain Justice Points you kill player killers. It gives you points that level up "Justice".
    Why: When "Evil" Reach's certain level's you gain either bonus's to stats or unlock Divinity trait skills.
    Effect: "Justice" When leveled to a certain degree will give the player a Burning Halo above there head to go with there wings.

Party
    What: Party is the choice to level up your inner Chi to .
    How: To gain Party Points you kill things in parties together sharing experience each kills and giving everyone points.
    Why: When "Party" Reach's certain level's you gain either bonus's to stats or unlock Cupid trait skills.
    Effect: "Party" When leveled to a certain degree will give the player a Glowing Heart above there head to go with there wings.

Guild
    What: Guild is the choice to level up your inner Chi to Zeus the King of the Gods.
    How: To gain Guild Points you attend guild events in parties giving each points.
    Why: When "Guild" Reach's certain level's you gain either bonus's to stats or unlock
    Effect: "Guild" When leveled to a certain degree will give the player a Lightning Bolt effect to them.

Effect Result's

Peace's Poseidon Trident= Endow's the player a given stun effect to avoid damage and to get away.
    Evil's Flaming Red Tail with Horns= Bestow's the player a given Burning Damage over Time effect when struck.
    Justice's Burning Halo= Endow's the player with improved recovery effects from that player from there potions.
    Partie's Burning Heart= Bestow's the player with the ability to heal others at a higher rate.
    Guild's Lightning Bolt= Endow's the player with surged power to there magic and physical attacks.

Note: Skill's were mentioned also, there could be separate skill's that correlated similarly to there respective role for each Attunment.

Hope this sounds fun and is something that is people want and happens,

~GreenHornet
    Last edited by sawja; 08-20-2012, 12:55 AM. Reason: Added Final Note.

I get the feeling this idea was taken from from some Greek legend and Chinese movie but i could be wrong and this idea is way to weird (personally speaking)
    if this idea was implemented i feel like this game will go for a toss this idea has no relation to the CS story nor to the game play please know the type of player state that's peace evil guild justice and party r not useful for PVE servers except in certain areas and arenas like Goldinia,Guild resources battle ground.and other areas and arenas like that and that's also Kaymo mountain which is a PVP map for PVE servers
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X