Weapon's Elemental Aura Crystal's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon's Elemental Aura Crystal's

The new NPC is similar to like your enchantment screen. Upgrades your weapon with improved stats with each Magic powder.
    Give's you the chance to combine elemental abilities. To fuse them into your weapon.
    (Keep in mind this is a suggestion)

ShuChung: "It is time worthy crystal defender to forge the powers of the elements. Wielding them to your advantage!"

Elemental Aura Crystal's and there Effect

●Ice Weapon Aura: Freeze and slow your opponent as the great Merlin magician would do for a time.
    ●Fire Weapon Aura: Burn Sear your enemy doing damage over time with the Molten Fire's of Hades.
    ●Wind Weapon Aura: Occasionally knock back your opponent's with the speed of your weapons wind. Buying you valuable time for more damage.
    ●Water Weapon Aura: On occasion summon a Water Elemental to fight with you for a time.
    ●Earth Weapon Aura: Cause occasionally an Avalanche of boulders to crash on your enemies heads.
    ●Light Weapon Aura: Zeus himself would be proud as you can now wield a weapon of light so bright it occasionally blinds your opponents.
    ●Darkness Weapon Aura: Hades shadow fiend's dark fog emanates causing armor to loose its integrity allowing you to occasionally hit harder.

These Aura's can be added to a players weapon through Elemental Master ShuChung's Elemental Weapon Window the NPC would be in town's. The "Elemental Aura Crystal's" could be obtained from world boss's or the cash shop as an idea.

% chance for effects to take place could be determined by the level of Elemental Crystal Power fused into the weapon.

Success: "You feel the crystal's power's surge into your weapon emanating with new power."
    Failure: "The crystal stone shatter's and the power fizzle's away your weapon remain's the same."

Thanks for reading,
    Chiefy
    Last edited by Chiefy; 08-20-2012, 02:03 AM.

Must say that this sounds pretty cool but i'm not sure how that would actually work..

Comment

mm this idea might benefit the mages in a major scale and might reduce the physical types like knights rogues and anti mage rangers like myself but its a nice idea it will give a challenge in PVP battlegrounds
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Yea I like it. Long as the added effects don't add to the lag in towns lol.

Comment

Working...
        X