time to use the **********

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time to use the **********

If you’d like to purchase items on crystal saga, you can find all products in **********. In Auction system, you can view all items provided by players. Go to the ********** to start your own auction. After entering price for the item and start the auction, the system will charge a small amount of maintenance fee.

Once the auction is a deal, your will receive items or money from mail, with 1% of the price deducted as the auction fee. When viewing the auction, you can always click on the item and use compare function to find the best price before bidding or buyout.

auction system compose of 3 tabs
    1. auction(you can see all the items which are selling by the other players)
    2.my auction(you can check the items you are selling if there are bids by other players )
    3.mailbox(you can get the gold if the item you are selling was sold or get back the item if not sold**you can send a offline message also in mailbox with a fee depends on your level.example.10s for lvl20-1g for lv80)

~ an npc where you can buy and sell items even your online or offline.
    ~ there would be two price for every item you want to sell "bidding price" and the "buy out price"
    ~there would be duration on the item you want to sell in auction.(like 12hours/24hours/48hours)
    *example.you want to sell morph crystal at 4-5g, you can put bidding price on 4g and the buy out price is 5g.if the item sold you can get a the amount of gold in your mailbox, but if not sold during the duration the item will back to your mailbox.

(in case your a buyer)
    * you want to buy that morph crystal at 4.5g you can bid the item at 4.5g then wait for the duration of the item,if noone buy or bid higher than 4.5g in that morph crystal you win the bidding and get the item.

This idea was already posted please use search function before posting another thread
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

It is like 4 posts below yours... http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nd-Mail-System

Comment

Working...
      X