Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't give so many items in Day of Vidalia quest r2 you're ruining your business.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rpg-120 View Post
    I noticed many changes in crystal saga over the past 2 months but nothing caught my eye more than the items given after completing a day of vidalia quest. I think r2 is being a little too generous in giving valuable shop items, basically it is bad for business for you guys. I mean I benefited a lot from all the orbs and stuff given, but here is a couple of changes I want to propose:

1.) the 1 hour afk card is good to give away.
    2.) the green dragon coin is also good to give away.
    3.) instead of giving a 2xp token give a 1.5 experience token.
    4.) you can keep giving the golden honour fruit away.
    5.) instead of giving away 2 silver lucky coins give away 1 ancient coin.
    6.) instead of giving a 4x offline experience token give away a 2x offline experience token.
    7.) take away the health orbs and mana orbs and give some health and mana potions.
    8.) eveyrone knows that giving away the dragonsword for 3 hours is being far too generous. you can move that from your list.
    9.) instead of giving a gold honour badge give a silver badge or 5 bronze badtes. giving away a gold honour badge is far too exorbitant.
    10) the white tiger is a go. I think that is alright to give away.
    11) instead of giving away a shining gem, why not give away a chipped gem.

These are the changes I have in mind. I hope you take my offer into consideration.
    Hate this....are you like 39 and incapable of leveling and hate gems,white tigers and 4x exp tockenn whats you gain you just get less
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
    X