Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Lottery Spins

Here's a suggestion.

Have a auto spins button for the lottery since many people would have brought 1000 tokens but every auto spin you agree to it, it will cost 3 silver each. So it's won't be a hassle spinning it manually. And when u want to stop using the option. Just got to open the lottery and UN click auto spin box.

Well the auto spin cost wouldn't need to be 3s. It can be more or less. =)
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Event only lasts 1 week and there's no way they'd do (emergency) maintenance only for this, better luck next time.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Oh yeah, that's true. Probably if this is permanent, they should allow auto spin =).
      It's annoys me to keep manually spin it. Tedious ><
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

hire your little brother to click it for you. problem solved much quicker
        A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

^ LOL. i do agree that constantly spinning it is a pain, especially when trying (and probably failing) to get therion. took me several hours to spin 1300 times. and i couldnt really do much else while the thing is spinning cuz it caused too much lag. but hey its all in the past now im done with that version of lottery.

Comment

Working...
          X