mark of god

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mark of god

would just like to ask if there is a way u can make an event or add these as a rare drop to dungons as there is almost no point in buying them as power absorb is roughly the same price so it makes the monster jungle dungeon usless to do i do spend a small amount in game so im not a whining "non casher" but with no mark of god in circulation at all it makes all but the top row of monster hand book useless to ppl who cant spend there hard earned on a bit of fun hope u guys consider this suggestion thankyou
    ign stegzy
    guild ftw
    pets to many

i hope not cuz i'd be ******,i cashed sperion and now they give it away i'm cashing handbook now if they give 3 grand away me and many others should be hella ****** if i have to spend 3 grand everyone else should too IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
      i hope not cuz i'd be ******,i cashed sperion and now they give it away i'm cashing handbook now if they give 3 grand away me and many others should be hella ****** if i have to spend 3 grand everyone else should too IMO
      The point of cashing is to have a head start, not to have exclusive features. Eventually stuff is supposed to trickle down to free players since the game is advertised as being play for free. Players that have been playing a long time have cashed for many other things that are now abundant (EWs, gmuts, muts, and even at some point back when CS was really new Heroic wings). They know it's a head start, most of them won't whine just because a few mark of god end up in the game - just like most of them didn't whine when soul prints became more available from thanksgiving event, clover event, and then island of blessing.

Honestly it's about time for a mark of god event.Monster handbook is 3 months old. It's easier to work on the new beast soul than it is on the handbook and that makes no sense. So here's what I propose as possible solutions (and one or more of the following can be used):

- mark of god added as a BOUND permanent drop to Blood Coliseum Hard and/or revenant's vault. Since they don't get DE drops, it'd be a nice way to balance and offer new players another way to catch up in stats (and it'll make them want to cash for the Crystal monsters)

- mark of god added as an UNBOUND permanent drop to purgatory (all difficulties with drop rate being better as difficulty goes up)

- mark of god added as an UNBOUND permanent drop to monster island. After all, we only need so many monster essences

- a working points event that gives an ORANGE pack of mark of god. Why orange? Well the orange FRC pack was actually around a huge discount. The blue packs, however, are 3x the crystals. When trying to promote a feature for the first time, it should be discount.
      So if mark of god does show up in points again, it should be an orange pack. I'd say 25 points.

- a one week event that involves Mark of God. I was thinking doing redemption since the high priest gives redemption books, and priests->God. It makes sense.

Considering it takes well over 4000 mark of god to complete the handbook, and that 3 of the monsters are crystal-only, I don't us having a one week event that gives 1 mark of god per redemption, of having a few drops from dungeons (DC/DE drop rate style) will become a humongous boosts for free players. Cashers will still have the advantage, but now free players will be able to participate a little. Players who only cash a little will also end up considering cashing for the monsters, the orange packs, and of course some players will want to cash when they realize that having a few extra a day isn't enough. However, with NOTHING at all, the feature just ends up forgotten by most.
      Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 08-20-2013, 03:25 PM. Reason: Added monster island
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Mark of God has been forgotten. There will be several new systems before they realize the monster handbook is still cash only. They want to keep it cash only to give the cashers a continued advantage. My main is a non-cash character and is highly developed from hours of grinding, and alt abuse, lol. I can easily kill most of the moderate cashers on the server. The mega cashers are untouchable. Opening Mark of God won't change that. Mega cashers have orange Evil Beast gear. I've only owned 4 enchanted skill dust in over a year, lol, 3 from guild boss and 1 from black dragon. R2 has to keep the cashers happy first, I understand that. Opening Mark of God will only make dungeons easier for non-cashers.

There are ways for non-cashers to get Marks. I buy some in the market, highly overpriced, 1 to 3 plat each. I also get roses from the quiz and turn those into crystals. I buy Marks with those crystals. It's a very slow process. I need more alts, lol. Between IoB and the quiz there's plenty of free stuff to go around. Don't expect Mark of God anytime soon.
        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Hey i have only cashed for Vip and 1 time to change from BoP to BoL. Other then that, no cashing, i ask other players to "gift" me vip, which i give them stuff like dc/pc/FS, things that are hard to get even if your a casher, and in exchange i get marks from them, i have already got 61upgrades on the Bronze King, giving me a pretty sweet boost. This is a good way to do it, and you dont have to cash for it.

Also about Mega cashers...Im not a mega casher(barely a cashers at all) i dont really alt abuse, i got 3 total. I have Legendary Purgatory set, just got Evil beast Legendary Ring (which even very few of the mega cashers have) It is very possible to keep up and even beat cashers, since they dont spend any actual time farming doing events since they just cash, but alot of these events sometimes are better then cashing. Like this last SS event, i got over 700ss during this event. If cashed, thats 60000xtal. I think i made out pretty well considering it was a completely free event. And there have been other events that if free players take the time to do, you can make out huge in, like the orange event last time it was around, i went from superior sky all the way to superior immortal in that 1 week. And only a few players had above Sky sperion at the time.

Most of these events cashers dont even do, they rather just cash for there items, but if you play it smart and use the economy and your time, you can keep up.

S60 Shen <<come check me out, just VIP and 1 time cash to change blessings. Just takes a bit of time and knowing the game and how to take advantage of items/prices/market all that.

Comment

if think about it this way. it will make more sense. If R2 was a playstation 3, or lets say . they are a playstation 5 being released. your the first ones to buy it. then yes, it will be 3 grand, thousands of people wait at the entrance of stores, and back order those before they hit store shelves. when officially on sale, shelves empty. after half a year to a year +, the price for the sys halves. then again. that's because price of producing the Playstation is thus reduced by the amount of support and also the company setting up more reliable production methods and materials giving them ability to market it at lower price.
            being one of the first to buy it is a privilege in itself, but as squint said its just to get it early. and by no means will it be cheap later. If its a expensive system it wont go from 3k to 0$. there is ALWAYS some measure of work anyways, and time = money, you spent time earning your money, they spent 100x the amount of time and effort to earn the upgrade fingers and eye's bleeding from staring at a screen for 35634612345613451235 days. think its earned some stuff, can't use casher argument for everything. and can't really compare everything to island of blessing, thats a one of a kind event, its doubtful R2 would just start making a bunch of events like that.
            If the items were listed as "Limited Edition" or something. that would be something more as it states, limited addition. Usually only specialty pets get applied that type of name, they dont cost thousands though.
            there are plenty of things that separate casher and non cashers though still. just how you spend your money. but honestly can't expect that to be the only thing that need to stay on top or earn a lot, unless you have a lot of money to spend and don't care. upgrades take work

___
            back on topic: wouldn't mind seeing at least ONE mark of god drop from monster island, the bronze king etc in there only drop like 8 monster essence. those be the 3 legendary bosses, should be able to earn one nice thing from them. with possibility of getting NO bosses during those, I think that's a fair deal. means possibility of getting jack. to possibility of having a super rough day fighting 3 legendary mobs for max of 3 mark of gods. if not mistaken its going to take people many mark of gods to even get anywhere.
            it would take 3,600 marks of god to max the last 3 legendary nodes. so even if the dungeon was to drop the mark of god 0-3X, would take people a year or more to earn. then there's the fact that they have to HAVE crystal in their pack to even upgrade those legendary nodes. so until R2 gives a event that gives people crystal ( most likely will never happen because people would abuse that like crazy) cashers would STILL have a extreme advantage over non cashers or small cashers when playing with this feature.

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
            Hey i have only cashed for Vip and 1 time to change from BoP to BoL. Other then that, no cashing, i ask other players to "gift" me vip, which i give them stuff like dc/pc/FS, things that are hard to get even if your a casher, and in exchange i get marks from them, i have already got 61upgrades on the Bronze King, giving me a pretty sweet boost. This is a good way to do it, and you dont have to cash for it.

Also about Mega cashers...Im not a mega casher(barely a cashers at all) i dont really alt abuse, i got 3 total. I have Legendary Purgatory set, just got Evil beast Legendary Ring (which even very few of the mega cashers have) It is very possible to keep up and even beat cashers, since they dont spend any actual time farming doing events since they just cash, but alot of these events sometimes are better then cashing. Like this last SS event, i got over 700ss during this event. If cashed, thats 60000xtal. I think i made out pretty well considering it was a completely free event. And there have been other events that if free players take the time to do, you can make out huge in, like the orange event last time it was around, i went from superior sky all the way to superior immortal in that 1 week. And only a few players had above Sky sperion at the time.

Most of these events cashers dont even do, they rather just cash for there items, but if you play it smart and use the economy and your time, you can keep up.

S60 Shen <<come check me out, just VIP and 1 time cash to change blessings. Just takes a bit of time and knowing the game and how to take advantage of items/prices/market all that.
            we can no longer gift each other vip

Comment

Zodiac hearts by my calculations and randomness would take the average joe a good 3-5 years just for the hearts dude it its nowhere near the impact handbook gives,its been out longer aswell,and yeso has pixies and u don't see many if any with gen 7 pixie few have gen 6 pixie but the numbers needed for these two stages are massive and cash wise extremely expensive,not saying pixie upgrades don't trickle down but the numbers so massive ppl just sell them or upgrade soul with SS, i still laugh at the idea making them droppable.... make a event like this therion lottery lololol but ye i don't think ppl freely need access to a 3 grand feature sry, u my think i'm conceited.. but i'm not maybe the ones thinking i'm conceited are the ones wanting free stuff always gimmie gimmie

Comment

Zodiac hearts by my calculations and randomness would take the average joe a good 3-5 years just for the hearts dude it its nowhere near the impact handbook gives,its been out longer aswell,and yeso has pixies and u don't see many if any with gen 7 pixie few have gen 6 pixie but the numbers needed for these two stages are massive and cash wise extremely expensive,not saying pixie upgrades don't trickle down but the numbers so massive ppl just sell them or upgrade soul with SS, i still laugh at the idea making them droppable.... make a event like this therion lottery lololol but ye i don't think ppl freely need access to a 3 grand feature sry, u my think i'm conceited.. but i'm not maybe the ones thinking i'm conceited are the ones wanting free stuff always gimmie gimmie

more ways to earn doesn't JUST help non cashers. cashers who are trying to invest in it in reality always appreciate being able to get more for their $ etc, or people wouldn't spend when they get discounts, everyone loves discounts etc. its about helping the game community as a whole honestly. but ya, plenty of things that will most likely always separate the cashers and non cashers and people in between. less a enormous amount of support was given in the many ways possible towards R2 &player drive to see change. all a combined effort though
                Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 08-20-2013, 04:10 PM.

Comment

A small Mark event would be nice, but that event would probably favor cashers anyway so it wouldn't make much of a difference. Cashers keep the game running. I don't cash because I like the challenge of having to earn things over a long period of time, and it takes such large amounts of cash to make a difference spending a few $100 would be a waste of money to me. With that said there are people who cash a lot, a few thousand, and there characters are garbage, so spending a lot of money doesn't necessarily make you a better player.
                  "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post

more ways to earn doesn't JUST help non cashers. cashers who are trying to invest in it in reality always appreciate being able to get more for their $ etc, or people wouldn't spend when they get discounts, everyone loves discounts etc. its about helping the game community as a whole honestly. but ya, plenty of things that will most likely always separate the cashers and non cashers and people in between. less a enormous amount of support was given in the many ways possible towards R2 &player drive to see change. all a combined effort though
                    i see in a small sense where ur coming from but heres a point i also see,if cashers have no reason to cash since like everyone seems to want events for everything worthwhile then why would we or should we drop 3 grand when everyone will get for free making us cashers look like idiots,if that keeps happening then whats the point to even cash? hey we'll just not support the game and wait for freebies like everyone else? there should be some things with high price tags the we cashers sink small fortunes into that give us a reason to cash and not be so freely giving away,i done got mad at sperions gave away,now any noob has max sperion while some of us cashed it hows that make us look? thats the points i'm tryna make here,keep throwing things like that in cashers faces then why cash period?

Comment

Aionyx, but this is a free to play game, its advertised as and will always be. If you want casher exclusive items/events then the game needs to be pay to play only, and then you will have 40-50active players and thats it. As a FREE to play game, they have to allow even free players the ability to upgrade and take advantage of every single part of the game, via events or making items droppable whatever. Ill tell u right now, no free players this game fails, free players are what makes this game run not cashers, ya we provide the money, but without free players the cashers have no reason to cash, and no1 to compete against. Cashing against 40 other cashers to see who can get the best character is a waste, cashing against 1000's of free players/moderate cashers is what drives cashers. Free players dedicate more time to the game so they are able to semi keep up, while cashers, play less but cash to keep up/speed up there process of getting more powerful.

Comment

i see in a small sense where ur coming from but heres a point i also see,if cashers have no reason to cash since like everyone seems to want events for everything worthwhile then why would we or should we drop 3 grand when everyone will get for free making us cashers look like idiots,if that keeps happening then whats the point to even cash? hey we'll just not support the game and wait for freebies like everyone else? there should be some things with high price tags the we cashers sink small fortunes into that give us a reason to cash and not be so freely giving away,i done got mad at sperions gave away,now any noob has max sperion while some of us cashed it hows that make us look? thats the points i'm tryna make here,keep throwing things like that in cashers faces then why cash period?
                        Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
                        Aionyx, but this is a free to play game, its advertised as and will always be. If you want casher exclusive items/events then the game needs to be pay to play only, and then you will have 40-50active players and thats it. As a FREE to play game, they have to allow even free players the ability to upgrade and take advantage of every single part of the game, via events or making items droppable whatever. Ill tell u right now, no free players this game fails, free players are what makes this game run not cashers, ya we provide the money, but without free players the cashers have no reason to cash, and no1 to compete against. Cashing against 40 other cashers to see who can get the best character is a waste, cashing against 1000's of free players/moderate cashers is what drives cashers. Free players dedicate more time to the game so they are able to semi keep up, while cashers, play less but cash to keep up/speed up there process of getting more powerful.

its a symbiotic relationship between both that's for sure. I don't mean make it free totally either. that is perma stats so it should be hard to earn like ladder soul shards. but they give us ways to earn SS each day. people still cash a lot on soul. balance is key. my spouse is a casher, spent a few thousand euro's/British pound a couple of times, which = 1.5x more then us $. so she prob spent like 10k+$ . had paid for her sperion too. so yes I understand where your coming from on that. the way my spouse feels about it is she would like more ways to earn/ evolve her char w out breaking her wallet= to point not being able to play anymore cause have to pay bills. cashing to get something shouldn't break the players spirit and ability to live IRL. or spending an obscene amount of time to earn it. like with the celestial insignia thing out now, would take non casher yrs to do, by that time they could or already do have something on par with the new insignia, and the space req to hold such items as a non casher, would be so incredibly horrid. it almost sounds like a punishment.

Personally, I'm super poor. but I've always met small cashers and huge cashers, made friends w them not for their $ or etc. have always helped them a lot- me being poor and needing small amount of gold to repair equip or something and having items like puri that they need etc etc, my spouse of course would help with anything they needed, have spent prob 17531.6 hrs playing to earn what I have roughly, when cs had the "how long have you played" event, I had most time in the server at that time, more then the cashers. cashers still have a headstart over me, all about what they spent it on though

I've had jobs before. so I know what earning my money or stuff means. if I was to convert my time spent to $ as if cs was my job
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	income.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	1673400
                        or if had went out and spent as much time on a job as I do cs. would be potential to earn a lot and be able to cash like the hardcore cashers. my time and energy's are worth something. can't really say its not. not saying things should be free. they should be earned.
                        Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 08-21-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Virtual property is a label that can refer to any resource that is controlled by the powers-that-be, including virtual objects, avatars, or user accounts.[1] The following characteristics may be found in virtual resources in mimicry of tangible property. Note however that it is possible for virtual resources to lack one or more of these characteristics, and they should be interpreted with reasonable flexibility.[2]

Rivalry: Possession of a resource is limited to one person or a small number of persons within the virtual world's game mechanics.
                          Persistence: Virtual resources persist across user sessions. In some cases, the resource exists for public view even when its owner is not logged into the virtual world.
                          Interconnectivity: Resources may affect or be affected by other people and other objects. The value of a resource varies according to a person's ability to use it for creating or experiencing some effect.
                          Secondary markets: Virtual resources may be created, traded, bought, and sold. Real-world assets (typically money) may be at stake.
                          Value added by users: Users may enhance the value of virtual resources by customizing and improving upon the resource.

The existence of these conditions create an economic system with properties similar to those seen in contemporary economies. Therefore, economic theory can often be used to study these virtual worlds.

Within the virtual worlds they inhabit, synthetic economies allow in-game items to be priced according to supply and demand rather than by the developer's estimate of the item's utility. These emergent economies are considered by most players to be an asset of the game, giving an extra dimension of reality to play. In classical synthetic economies, these goods were charged only for in-game currencies. These currencies are often sold for real world profit.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consume...isure_tradeoff
                          Someone can also use consumer theory to analyze a consumer's choice between leisure and labor. Leisure is considered one good (often put on the horizontal-axis) and consumption is considered the other good. Since a consumer has a finite and scarce amount of time, he must make a choice between leisure (which earns no income for consumption) and labor (which earns no income for consumption) and labor (which does earn income for consumption)
                          The previous model of consumer choice theory is applicable with only slight modifications. First, the total amount of time that an individual has to allocate is known as his time endowment, and is often denoted as T. The amount an individual allocates to labor (denoted L) and leisure (l) is constrained by T such that:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52115[/ATTACH]
                          According to standard conceptions of economic value (see the subjective theory of value), the goods and services of virtual economies do have a demonstrable value. Since players of these games are willing to substitute real economic resources of time and money (monthly fees) in exchange for these resources, by definition they have demonstrated utility to the user.
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_subjectivism
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_theory_of_value
                          But the above way of defining value is not the only one.

Value "in use" is the usefulness of this commodity, its utility. A classical paradox often comes up when considering this type of value. In the words of Adam Smith:

The word VALUE, it is to be observed, has two different meanings, and sometimes expresses the utility of some particular object, and sometimes the power of purchasing other goods which the possession of that object conveys. The one may be called 'value in use ;' the other, 'value in exchange.' The things which have the greatest value in use have frequently little or no value in exchange; and on the contrary, those which have the greatest value in exchange have frequently little or no value in use. Nothing is more useful than water: but it will purchase scarce any thing; scarce any thing can be had in exchange for it. A diamond, on the contrary, has scarce any value in use; but a very great quantity of other goods may frequently be had in exchange for it. (Wealth of Nations Book 1, chapter IV)

Value "in exchange" is the relative proportion with which this commodity exchanges for another commodity (in other words, its price in the case of money). It is relative to labor as explained by Adam Smith:

The value of any commodity, ... to the person who possesses it, and who means not to use or consume it himself, but to exchange it for other commodities, is equal to the quantity of labour which it enables him to purchase or command. Labour, therefore, is the real measure of the exchangeable value of all commodities (Wealth of Nations Book 1, chapter V; emphasis added).

Value (without qualification) as an intrinsic worth that stands without the process of exchange. Marx defined the value of the commodity by the third definition. In his terms, value is the 'socially necessary abstract labor' embodied in a commodity. In Ricardo and other classical economists, this definition serves as a measure of "real cost", "absolute value", or a "measure of value" invariable under changes in distribution and technology

The subjective theory of value supports the inference that all voluntary trade is mutually beneficial. An individual purchases a thing because he values it more than he values what he offers in trade; otherwise he wouldn't make the trade, but would keep the thing he values more highly. Likewise, the seller agrees to trade only if he values his good less than the price or good he receives. In a free market, both parties therefore enter the exchange in the belief that they will both receive more value than they give up.

In turn, this leads to a third important conclusion: the mere act of voluntary trade increases total wealth in society, where wealth is understood to refer to an individual's subjective valuation of all of his possessions. In contrast to intrinsic-value theories, which tend to support the conclusion either that wealth creation is impossible (zero-sum), or that wealth creation is possible only by the application of labor, the subjective-value theory holds that one can create value simply by transferring ownership of a thing to someone who values it more highly, without necessarily modifying that thing.
                          there are many ways people can use economics to their advantage which gains worth, that is a true undeniable fact or else there wouldn't be gold spammers marketing gold and items they earn while trying to bot &R2 taking them out. same with people who try to sell their characters.

since we are consumers and do not own the items. the items worth is what we place on the privilege of using the service. how long we've spent here, etc.

basically saying. just because someone gets a item and you don't like it, doesn't mean you will be able to devalue the item. that's classist discrimination.
                          Especially if someone has spent large amount of hours working on those things. by economic laws and rules, that then gives those items and time consumed, a personal value to the user which can only be taken away by R2.

"Utility is the quality in commodities that makes individuals want to buy them, and the fact that individuals want to buy commodities shows that they have utility"
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_of_mouth
                          word of mouth marketing is one of most potent and powerful things. R2 has had events like "spread the good word" before.
                          so when you tell your friends about the game. do you want to tell them that its going to take years and thousands of dollars to get anywhere? or that there are ways they can join you and catch up quick? divine wings are still scarce+total cash system= about 8 grand distance from non cashers ability's, many things will always separate non cashers from cashers. but all people have worth, we are people. and we all bring something to the table if we know it or not

[Opportunity] Affiliate Program
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	affiliate.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	1673407
                          even have that offered. Some of the people that started out as non cashers, could have turned into cashers through that program by using word of mouth advertising etc about R2.

not every server is getting the best of this as well. so the argument goes both ways.
                          labor that goes into the event of island getting the most:
                          Leadership, Cash, Co ordination, teamwork. PVP, hunting &gathering skills. computer processing power+internet connection services that accomodate nice loads+time &energy spent etc etc earned the island rewards in servers. the items still have a high use value. and are worth a lot to people still. you could always buy up all the SP &ruin the event in your server &change the prices back. but that would require actual effort of the same which was put into making those rewards gained, to counter the earning of those items. player prices in market are player controlled. I've helped shape dragon crystal prices in my server many times by offering my services based on The subjective theory of value, My trades are in themselves communications. messages. and my customers are happy. and they always return. and earn give things of great worth to me in return.

#5. You Can Learn Fascinating Things About the Economy from MMOs
                          #4. MMOs Provide Management Experience You Can't Get Anywhere Else
                          #3. Yes, War Games Do Train People to be More Effective Soldiers
                          #2. Games Are Turning out to be Great for Physical Rehab
                          #1. Games Can Improve Parents' Relationships With Children (If They Play Together)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_economy#Capital
                          In these virtual economies, the value of in-game resources is frequently tied to the in-game power they confer upon the owner. This power allows the user, usually, to acquire more rare and valuable items. In this regard, in-game resources are not just tradable objects but can play the role of capital.

Players also acquire human capital as they become more powerful. Powerful guilds often recruit powerful players so that player can acquire better items which can only be acquired by the cooperation among many players.

Attached Files
                          Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 08-21-2013, 07:02 PM.

Comment

We're not saying for the event to drop mark of god like crazy. Think about it, the whole handbook takes 5,650 marks of god. Even if people could farm 5 a day, that'd still take 1,130 days. The incentive to cash is still there unless you like waiting 3 years. But at least that way, noncashers, or small cashers, can progress a little bit.

I know some cashers who didn't get upset when IOB started giving out SPs like crazy, because they would give/sell them to people who can't make it. So they're still benefiting or helping their friends out in some way. The big cashers often have crazy wings and mounts and pixies and soul and many costumes and higher beast soul (because they use a mixture of cashing for DEs and farming for DEs so they progress faster). Even with events, it takes a looong time for noncashers and light cashers to catch up. Sperion's really the only exception because the SP count needed isn't that high (compared to other things).
                            (S14)Squintina
                            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

wow shadow.... youre only giving yourself $8/hr? thats barely minimum wage
                              (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
                              server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
                              "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Working...
                              X