No announcement yet.

Still waiting for page three vault....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting for page three vault....

It's starting to become VERY despirate now for all players....pack expanders have literally quadrupaled (?) in price...I for one cant afford 1D 20 per expander....and my vault is already expanderd fully and has been for many months now....can you please finnally introduce either page three vault or pack expanders for guild contribution. Either would work fine
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

You can always delete or sell your items for more room

Comment

thats the other problem...i cant really get rid of anything....its all stf i use or am intending to use...

Comment

I would also hope they could introduce vault/inventory expanders via coupons just like saga of hero. 4000 worth of coupons lying in my character idling. Lolz >.<
        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

This has been addressed many times by the GMs. So here is the thing, R2 gets game updates from the original owner of the game. So, if the original version of the game does not have it, and it is not something that in the contract that R2 has with the game makers to change on their own, then they cannot get it. If it IS something that the game makers have implemented into the original version of the game, then R2 can send a request for the new codes. All updates are given to R2 from the game maker. They only get stuff that the original version has, and then they only get the updates that the game maker sends them unless requested. And that request is still at the game makers discretion on when R2 gets it, or if they ever get it. I know that R2 gets ALL MAJOR updates. But any minor things that R2 requests, it might take a while to get.

I have yet to hear that the original version has a third vault page. Now I have heard rumors of another version of the game has a HALF vault page after the second. But we dont know what their contract with the game maker is. That migrequestht be something that they are allowed to change and make adjustments to. From answers that we have gotten in the past, the vault pages are something that R2 MUST get from the game makers to implement.

Sooo... if the original version has the third vault page, then it is possible for us to get it, if they either send it to R2 voluntarily, or R2 has to request it. Which they might have already done. Or they might not. Who knows. They never keep us in the loop.

I hope this made sense as I am pretty sleep deprived at the moment.

Bottom line, it would be nice, yes we do NEED it. Are we going to get it in the future? Most likely. In the near future? Who really knows...
          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
          Character: Jessie
          Class: Priest
          Level: 106+
          Plane Eidolon
          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
            This has been addressed many times by the GMs. So here is the thing, R2 gets game updates from the original owner of the game. So, if the original version of the game does not have it, and it is not something that in the contract that R2 has with the game makers to change on their own, then they cannot get it. If it IS something that the game makers have implemented into the original version of the game, then R2 can send a request for the new codes. All updates are given to R2 from the game maker. They only get stuff that the original version has, and then they only get the updates that the game maker sends them unless requested. And that request is still at the game makers discretion on when R2 gets it, or if they ever get it. I know that R2 gets ALL MAJOR updates. But any minor things that R2 requests, it might take a while to get.

I have yet to hear that the original version has a third vault page. Now I have heard rumors of another version of the game has a HALF vault page after the second. But we dont know what their contract with the game maker is. That migrequestht be something that they are allowed to change and make adjustments to. From answers that we have gotten in the past, the vault pages are something that R2 MUST get from the game makers to implement.

Sooo... if the original version has the third vault page, then it is possible for us to get it, if they either send it to R2 voluntarily, or R2 has to request it. Which they might have already done. Or they might not. Who knows. They never keep us in the loop.

Bottom line, it would be nice, yes we do NEED it. Are we going to get it in the future? Most likely. In the near future? Who really knows...
            Id heard this before but the origional is even older so how can they even survive without it xD But without the 3rd page i ended up quitting for about 6months only to return and still find nothing (that happened after waiting since well before xmas...) they need to be more insistant otherwise ill have to stop playing cos i wont have the space to store anything at ALL...

Comment

the original version has had 3rd page for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                the original version has had 3rd page for a long time.
                Which means this is r2s fault 100%

Comment

I didnt know that the original had the third vault page... and it has NOT been forever, because the last time I looked over there was about 4 months ago and they did NOT have it.

But... if you actually paid attention to what I said, if R2 has requested the codes from the game owners, and they have not sent R2 the codes for it yet... then it is not really their fault.
                  We do not know what has happened, and I highly doubt that R2 is going to tell us what patches they have requested from the game makers.

But everyone is always so up in arms in the whole "I hate R2" bandwagon, because "they only care about money" or whatever, that no one ever thinks of anything except that complaining about something is really going to help. Do I know? Honestly? No I dont know. But I do look at the situation like this: R2 is a company, just like every other company. They are in the business of making money. They are not in the business of making video games, as they do not actually make or own any of the video games that they host. So people come on here and complain about what they dont have, and what R2 never does for them, and how much R2 hates and hinders us, without looking at the fact that they are a business, out to make money, under very specific contract limitations.

So unless you know for sure, that R2 has the codes for a third vault page, and that they are just being jerks by keeping it from us with no good reason... then it is not really fair to walk around screaming "Its all R2's fault"
                  Plane Eidolon
                  Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

I didnt know that the original had the third vault page... and it has NOT been forever, because the last time I looked over there was about 4 months ago and they did NOT have it.

But... if you actually paid attention to what I said, if R2 has requested the codes from the game owners, and they have not sent R2 the codes for it yet... then it is not really their fault.
                    We do not know what has happened, and I highly doubt that R2 is going to tell us what patches they have requested from the game makers.

But everyone is always so up in arms in the whole "I hate R2" bandwagon, because "they only care about money" or whatever, that no one ever thinks of anything except that complaining about something is really going to help. Do I know? Honestly? No I dont know. But I do look at the situation like this: R2 is a company, just like every other company. They are in the business of making money. They are not in the business of making video games, as they do not actually make or own any of the video games that they host. So people come on here and complain about what they dont have, and what R2 never does for them, and how much R2 hates and hinders us, without looking at the fact that they are a business, out to make money, under very specific contract limitations.

So unless you know for sure, that R2 has the codes for a third vault page, and that they are just being jerks by keeping it from us with no good reason... then it is not really fair to walk around screaming "Its all R2's fault"
                    Yes i agree and i was againts the r2 haters initially but as you stated its their buisness...so why didnt they make their own game? Also people are playign money for a service and r2 cant provide it...it is kinnda their fault cause they could ahve bargained for a better contract because this contract seems to have alot of limitations and usrely its putting more pressure on the intial game developers whom should also realise that the game will need to change at different times for different servers etc.

Comment

I see your point. And trust me I have totally had my issues with R2! A LOT! But I am a realist. I try to think very realistically. And we really cannot judge them for not making their own games when they are a company built to host games... and that is all. I am sure that there is a parent company somewhere but R2games hosts games. I guarantee that most browser games out there are NOT being hosted by the original game maker. If you went to any version of this game besides a specific version in Chinese, then you are not going to find the game makers of Crystal saga. And I could list off at like 6 other sites that host this game in English alone. Not to mention many many other languages. And the contract that R2 has, who knows what it says. I do know that it gives them very few powers over the content of the game, but they do have the ability to make events, and that if someone designs them they can include costumes, they can fix problems, and other minor things. But it does not matter what hosting site you go to, they all have limitations. The game makers still own the game, R2 is just paying to "lease" it pretty much.
                      Plane Eidolon
                      Guild DarkCrusade

Comment

I see your point. And trust me I have totally had my issues with R2! A LOT! But I am a realist. I try to think very realistically. And we really cannot judge them for not making their own games when they are a company built to host games... and that is all. I am sure that there is a parent company somewhere but R2games hosts games. I guarantee that most browser games out there are NOT being hosted by the original game maker. If you went to any version of this game besides a specific version in Chinese, then you are not going to find the game makers of Crystal saga. And I could list off at like 6 other sites that host this game in English alone. Not to mention many many other languages. And the contract that R2 has, who knows what it says. I do know that it gives them very few powers over the content of the game, but they do have the ability to make events, and that if someone designs them they can include costumes, they can fix problems, and other minor things. But it does not matter what hosting site you go to, they all have limitations. The game makers still own the game, R2 is just paying to "lease" it pretty much.
                        I see what your saying and fair enough...but hten why did they put a suggestions part of the forum up if its somthing they cant implement!!! they are just getting out hopes up!

Comment

As now the need for pg 3 has become so strong and now my finding of a pg 3 vault in the origional game and in saga of hero my pressing question is why r2 have not yet inserted pg3 avult in the game and instead keep adding LARGE vault consuming upgrades such as the fruit system. The vault needs to come out soon before it becomes even more hassle to play...as it is already VERY difficult....i beg of r2 to finally ask for the permission to add pg 3

Comment

If page 3 was added in original it will be a matter of time until release. Whenever R2 decides to do so.

Comment

Working...
                            X