IF possible can R2 make new class for crystal saga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
    A new class, lol. Who wants to be a mortal again and have to level up through 2 rebirths? If you want a new class go play Broken Realm.
    they can make it like BR in a sense. say when a player reach certain level, another branch of classes will appear for each class. would be fun. coz honestly most people have been playing too long that they already know best skills for each class. in this case they can make it more diverse.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
      why is this even stickied.

every good suggestion or one that people bring up a lot deserves to be stickied and have a main thread for its discussions and suggestions.
      people have been posting "new class " threads ever since seeing other platforms. so chances are the original has those. and players requesting that content appropriately is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
        A new class, lol. Who wants to be a mortal again and have to level up through 2 rebirths? If you want a new class go play Broken Realm.
        They could release a new class with a new server. A new class would be nice.

Comment

What If Beastmaster is very OP that can kill other class .
          "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

This class sounds interesting. I wonder what it will be like if R2 does add it.

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
              What If Beastmaster is very OP that can kill other class .
              Then that's too bad, cus as probably everyone has noticed r2 ** cares about balancing (buffing/nerfing) stuff.

All they care is the money, money, money.. ♫
              Last edited by venomeh; 12-01-2013, 09:01 PM.
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

if i rember corctly beast masters get a de stealth skill tht doesnt miss suposedly along with attak speed stuff summons and just some really odd skills so i kinda doubt theyll be balanced well not tht this game cares about balance but eh i wouldnt mind having the class just for a change of pace ._.

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                  Then that's too bad, cus as probably everyone has noticed r2 ** cares about balancing (buffing/nerfing) stuff.

All they care is the money, money, money.. ♫
                  Probably ! This coming christmas they'll gain more money and i know there will be so much excitement for it -__-

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
                    Probably ! This coming christmas they'll gain more money and i know there will be so much excitement for it -__-
                    Lelh, well guess they come up with the 3rd rebirth soon, and MAYBE the Beastmaster class for Christmas.

Comment

When is Beast Master going to be released???

Comment

Well based on my research, beast master can be a strength or intelligence DPS melee type...
                        It comes with a club smashing technique for strength and petal-like technique for intelligence....

LOL do your research, i bet you can get more information than I would.

Comment

Originally posted by fhjkas View Post
                          Well based on my research, beast master can be a strength or intelligence DPS melee type...
                          It comes with a club smashing technique for strength and petal-like technique for intelligence....

LOL do your research, i bet you can get more information than I would.
                          Too Lazy to do that mate . Gimme the result of your research some more

Comment

Beastmaster is weak since the creatures you can summon have a set amount of stats...

Comment

Originally posted by wisteria589
                              sorry I can't actually show you anything,I quit a long time ago.
                              Is this real ? O.o
                              Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 03-07-2014, 09:58 PM.
                              IGN : (DN1)Danny
                              Server: S13 Blackrock Gorge
                              Level: 107+ (Eidolon)
                              Class: Mage (Fire-main , Ice-support)
                              Guild: (S26)FTW
                              Pets: Teeka(gen2)+13, Baby Angel, Super Angel+13, Baby Demon, Super Demon+13, Gobbler, Crimson werewolf, Bone dragon, Boxing Bear and finally hatched a FIRE LORD O.o
                              __

It's a nice thought to believe in a "next time". If it was a real battlefield, there wouldn't be a "next time" - Shiba Tatsuya (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)
                              Check out my Albums

Comment

only one question, why adding a beastmaster's class ?
                                with all current pet we does have on this game, all players are kinda "beastmaster" when our pet support you in dungeon or playing your assistant.

Comment

Working...
                                X