Off-hand equip at the stores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-hand equip at the stores

I find it unfair that only knights may buy their offhand equip at the store while others have to kill for it, make it possible for all classes to buy their offhand equips at the stores, not just knights

One of your threads needs to be closed or removed cause u posted the same thread twice.

Comment

i think finding ur own offhand is better becuase ur gonna waste money on buying a white offhand not a purple OS
      Level: Scion 63+
      IGN: (S28)Destroyer
      Guild: Imperium
      Server: Bloodfang Village
      Soul: 475
      Pets: Super Demon lvl 72, Super Angel lvl 66, Megasaurus lvl 57, Boxer Rex lvl 53, and File Lord lvl 48
      Mount: Gorilla Titan

Comment

well as much as i like this cause low levels can find it hard to get since the off hand drops r rare after blue and even more after yellow i have to say - 1 to this because
        1. knights don't buy off hand because its white and not OS most of the time and
        2. is the white off hands cost more than what u get by farming (grinding mobs for a few mins)
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X