Early Scheduled Event Notices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Scheduled Event Notices

My suggestion is letting us know what the next events in store are one day before they are implemented. I've thrown away items from events multiple times just to find out that they'll still be usable because the event that uses them is still going in to the next week. Or maybe at least give us a complete time frame for the multi-week events. Thank you.

What i have been doing is vaulting my items because they may eventually come back.
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

if they let us know in advance it allows people to prepare for certain events and abuse the **** out of them.

Comment

but abusing helps alot in some ways, like in ow servers kuja almost everything is OP -.-

Comment

Personally I think posting what the events will be before the serers reset would be good- this way if an event is something that you can only do a limited number of times (bath, dungeons, etc.) you won't waste it in the few hours before maintenance.

Comment

If you really check the thread made on those news, they were made 1-2 days before the maintenance, but the GM just decided to hide it, for unknown reason....

I mean in the past, Stormageddon have came up with excuses such as, too many whiners complaining about the events, so no more early event notices , on other occassion they said they needed to test whether there's a bug or not with the events, etc and so on, and if there's a bug and they can't go with it, there will be an uproar about it, but it's been proven over and over, they have bugged events, and still running it , not caring any complains or whatever...

It's not about lazy either, because like I said, the threads have been made 1-2 days before the maintenance, so I really have no idea what were they thinking.

Comment

Working...
            X