Why the neglection?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the neglection?

So i think the past 2 months,r2 was really neglecting CS with the august token events.So I thought of an idea : If you are insisting on the token events,then expand the list of rewards we can get from them! All we can get right now that is worth it is the soul shards,and the pet slot expanders,but these you only need five of.I have an idea of things to put in for the exchange,so i'm gonna list them here.
    1 : Dragon Essence (Bound) for 1 August token
    2 : Mark of God (Bound or unbound) 1 August token
    3 : Pet SKILL slot expander (Bound) 3-5 August tokens
    4 : Fragarach Refinement Crystals x5 or x10 1 August token
    5 : Greater Mount Upgrade Token for 1 August token
    6 : Ethereal wings x2 or x3 for 1 August token
    7 : Divine wings x2 or x3 for 1 August token (There is really no other way to get them except cash so i thought it wouldnt be bad for the OP players)
    8 : Gold key for 1 or 2 August tokens (The trove gold chest gives good rewards so there has to be another way to get them except cash,i cried when lottery went away and no more gold keys)
    9 : Mount Conversion Stone x2-3 1 August token
    10 : Earth Soul Orb Pack for 1 August token
    11 : Dungeon key for 1 August token
    12 : Pack Expander for 5 August tokens
    13 : Vault Expander for 5 August tokens
    14 : Rose for 1 August token (Incase of someone needing emergency charm,it would be nice)
    15 : Gamma Scalpel for 10-20 August tokens (There is NO way of getting these except cash,and it's very needed if someone is merging pets,and theirs turned out the wrong gender)
    16 : Supreme Enchantment Crystal x4 for 1 August token (Same as above,no way of getting those except cash)
    17 : Attribute Reset Card for 10-20 August tokens
    18 : Major Pet Heavenly Crystal x2 for 1 August token
    19 : Breeding insurance token x1 for 1 August token (These are a bit hard to find,so i thought if no one is selling and you need one desperately then it could be useful)
    20 : Red Adamantite x10 for 1 August token
    21 : A legendary zodiac equipment shard of your choice for 1 August token (These cant be gotten in any way except cash,and even then its only one a day....)

I'm not saying ALL of this should be implemented,but it would be nice if some of that would,soul shards are nice but its not satisfying after 2 months in a row.
    Also,move this to suggestion and feedback please,i realized i was writing this in the wrong forum a bit too late :O
    LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Wow it is a wonderful idea. If only you could be the game devs, crsytal saga would be awesome!
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

#1 Would make it too easy to get.
      #4 Good idea
      #5 Good idea
      #7 Probably wont appen or be concidered.
      #12 and #13 good idea
      #14 Most people would probably rather doing free crystal offers or borrowing charm.
      #16 might be better at1:2
      #20 probably wont happen.
      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
        #1 Would make it too easy to get.
        #4 Good idea
        #5 Good idea
        #7 Probably wont appen or be concidered.
        #12 and #13 good idea
        #14 Most people would probably rather doing free crystal offers or borrowing charm.
        #16 might be better at1:2
        #20 probably wont happen.
        1 wouldnt make it TOO easy to get,just a little bonus,most people get over 5 a day :O 20 yeah i know,16 why better at 1:2,thats only half an enchant XD 7 happened at the summer token event,but was taken away,same with 6 =/

If i had to choose 5 out of my list,i'd choose 1,3,10,11,15
        Last edited by CloudySage; 08-22-2013, 08:27 AM.
        LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Moved to Suggestions & Feedback, as requested.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X