Tired and Sick- IOB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired and Sick- IOB

Today in blessing there were people nagging that i made the pack blue and didn't make it to green. Why? Because only me and another person where in. And i was using an alt to get all the stones after the other team was done. I'm sick of this nagging of people and not helping or alting the heck out of this Island of Blessings event.

My suggesting: add a kicking system to Island of Blessings.

Let me guess loads of no coming! An event aint suppose to be like this. One or two people doing everything for the goodies while others just free ride or complain about not getting what they want.

Greetings from an annoyed player.
    I smell

R2 doesn't give a damn about CS, they won't add a afk protection. Just do it like me and trash rainstones every now and then, because, if you are the only collector and you trash the stones, then the others just have to collect too if they want some packs ;D

Comment

Didn't work that much really they complained about it being blue and they prefer white ...? Which I don't get because green yellow and purple especially yellow are the nice's packs. F- if they want orbs and pet orbs use coupons!
      I smell

Comment

LoL, you angry. I keep forgetting to go in IOB.

Comment

ThePoes once u build a semi decent character that can do ladder past 40 you will know why they want orbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
            ThePoes once u build a semi decent character that can do ladder past 40 you will know why they want orbs.
            And people with decent characters don't want/need orbs at all.
            So what is the point of your post?

They don't actually want orbs, but they prefer not to have blue. Thats why you give them blue packs and then trash all stones.
            If they wanted orbs, they wouldnt be happy about going from white directly to green.
            Last edited by sebastian1988; 08-22-2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

People with decent characters DO need orbs, decent is like 10-30k pdef/mdef 20-40k patk/matk. Not 300k patk like you. Those kinda players do need orbs for ladders and stuff. Players like urs dont need orbs. Most other mid range characters do

Comment

Blue pack isnt good for players with max wings and alot of afk time.
                Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                  And people with decent characters don't want/need orbs at all.
                  So what is the point of your post?

They don't actually want orbs, but they prefer not to have blue. Thats why you give them blue packs and then trash all stones.
                  If they wanted orbs, they wouldnt be happy about going from white directly to green.
                  It isn't that people want white packs specifically, it is that blue packs are widely considered to be the worst packs in IoB. Most people don't really need AFK time, pretty much no one needs HW and bound ones are even worse, and I know I for one haven't used a 2x exp token in ages. Either I use a 3x one, or I just don't bother.

That said I don't think people who don't bother collecting have any right to complain about what packs they get or don't get, regardless of their reasons for not collecting (which some people DO have valid ones for not collecting, such as lagging so badly they might DC if they try). There is no real way to stop them whining, but next time tell them if they don't want blue packs then they should go in and collect enough to skip blue. Hopefully that will be enough to get 1 or 2 of them to stop.

Comment

Once me and my friend actually farmed 60 rainstones and skipped from blue to yellow.
                    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Thats how we do it everyday, my guild is the only players who collect, everyone else just stays out or gets killed. We collect until :32 then turn all in, straight to yellow, then keep collecting and turning in until purple.

Comment

LMAO I hit 75 daily. Last time i tried solo I hit 52 was a holy priest and below 100 eid.

People with decent characters DO need orbs, decent is like 10-30k pdef/mdef 20-40k patk/matk. Not 300k patk like you. Those kinda players do need orbs for ladders and stuff. Players like urs dont need orbs. Most other mid range characters do
                        oh No problem got 41% pdef reduce and 61% mdef without twilight (blood priest now). Buffed I got over 50000 Matk let stand my hp hits over 42000HP in ladder without twilight. Pretty sure I'm decent enough. Oh I know damn right what orbing is. So come up with something better please.
                        Last edited by ThePoes; 08-23-2013, 10:04 AM.
                        I smell

Comment

cant add a kick feature, so many players are lucky to even get in to iob bcuz of all the lag. if they try to move or fight even, they will get dc'd and kicked. i think ppl complaining about complainers need to stop complaining. lol

Comment

Well they added one to seng for some reason ;] why not blessing.
                            I smell

Comment

Originally posted by ThePoes View Post
                              Well they added one to seng for some reason ;] why not blessing.
                              Because it'd be unfair to non alt abusers.

I explained this in another post. People who abuse alts (and thus cause lag) generally have decent enough computers and can therefore keep moving to stop the kick. People with really bad computers don't alt abuse much (if at all), because they're having a hard enough time just making it in there without disconnecting. A kick would GUARANTEE those players, who aren't even causing the lag, would be completely alienated.

Can R2 do it? Sure they can, but it wouldn't be right to do so because it'll punish the innocents more than the culprits.
                              (S14)Squintina
                              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                              X