Avernal Realm - Priest Buffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avernal Realm - Priest Buffs

I looked for topics about AR, but didnt saw this suggestion yet.

My frag wep is Superior III

This rogue got frag wep Earthen V and i cant beat him even i got Olimpic spirit buff+15%(+132) from potion atk + crt from coupons +buffs scion priest lvl 100. Thats why i think whould be nice to turn off priests scion buffs and only abble to use own buffs (so scion/mortal priests can use their own buffs only). Pots should be stayed like now, because its nice part of AR. I think it will resolve priests problems with underpowered. What u think about that?

Idk how much it can change power of other class.

Mmh upon entering all buffs should be removed and inside the buffs should be exclusive.
    Last edited by venomeh; 10-05-2012, 09:55 AM.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

It's not a bad idea. Priests buffs only work on the same team in seng, so it's possible to limit who receives the buffs. Perhaps they could change how buffs are applied completely and tie it into being in peace mode- have it so while in peace mode, buffs are exclusive to the caster.

But, the only people who would be in favor of this are the priests who are outpowered in avernal, so there might not be enough positive feedback for an idea like this.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        It's not a bad idea. Priests buffs only work on the same team in seng, so it's possible to limit who receives the buffs. Perhaps they could change how buffs are applied completely and tie it into being in peace mode- have it so while in peace mode, buffs are exclusive to the caster.

But, the only people who would be in favor of this are the priests who are outpowered in avernal, so there might not be enough positive feedback for an idea like this.
        And also in general change the buffs work like the description of them says that those applies only to your party members, not to everyone >.> Imo if buffs would be exclusive in Avernal and removed upon entering that would balance it a bit. Could you suggest these to the dev team, MemoryLane? ^^
        Last edited by venomeh; 08-24-2012, 11:23 PM.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Perhaps if there is enough positive feedback then the suggestion can be passed along.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

There are many posts about this.
            They just get ignored.

Due to the nature of Priests being support characters, My thoughts are as follows:
            1) Priests in Peace Mode buff all friendlies.
            2) Priests in Evil Mode, buff party members only.
            3) Priests in Justice Mode, buff party members only.
            4) Priests in Party Mode buff only party members.

Events:
            Sengolia: Works as is.
            Avernal Realm: Mode should be Justice not peace. As no parties are not allowed, party buff should default to self buff like the knights buff. All buffs should be void on entering the realm like in blessed bath.

Same should apply to knights buff:
            Peace Mode should buff all friendlies.

Comment

Priests are primarily support. There are also very few events that the class is good for, I know on my server no one even goes to tamalan anymore. I agree that for avernal there should be a debuff on entry and self buff only. Just like Dragonspine. It makes the playing field more equal in what is supposed to be a competition. As is, there is no competition since it is ALWAYS the same class that wins in avernal. The fast dps rogue. add a circle of power and heavenly pro and kiss the "competition" good bye. so Please!!!
              1: debuff on entry
              2: self buff only

Comment

Hahaha

To top things off, in last nights Avernal:
                Rogue with level 6 Priest Scion buffs tanking Boss, with his alt priest afk healing him

Tired of this stuff, I think I'll go try out wartune

Comment

I think we're kinda forgetting something.
                  Rogues = Melee DPS
                  Priests = Support.

It makes sense that a Rogue should do the most DPS. Why bother trying to unbalance the system? why should a Priest be doing more DPS than a Rogue?

Comment

It does make sense that a rogue should do more DPS, but then it doesn't make sense when an event is biased toward a certain class, that's why we need it to be more balanced. I personally don't like how AR is designed, each class has different role, it is just plain unfair when we have an event that focuses only on 1 aspect of the game which is DPS. I will +1 for the suggestion of removing buffs upon entering AR and support skills only affect self.

Would be even better if they can make 5 Ls for AR, 1 for each class, that's fairer than what we are having now, because as I said: each class has different role, you can't expect a healer or tanker to do as well as rogues in AR given equal soul/pet/equip when all that is counted is DPS.

Crazy suggestion: make a healing arena which is similar to AR, but whoever does the most healing (including pots, skills and passives) in 30 mins win.

Comment

and the priest is a lower lvl

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
                      Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

Lower level doesn't matter in AR, only your dps does, and in the screen shot, the priest's matk is higher than the rogue's patk, yet he still loses, that's the main point.
                        Last edited by R21892248; 09-02-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                          Rogues = Melee DPS
                          Priests = Support.

It makes sense that a Rogue should do the most DPS. Why bother trying to unbalance the system? why should a Priest be doing more DPS than a Rogue?
                          Who said that Priest should be doing more DPS than Rogue? Removing buffs upon entering Avernal & Exclusive buffs inside would just balance the situation a bit. So Priests could have chances to score better, that's all what has been said..
                          Stalkers OP.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                            Rogues = Melee DPS
                            Priests = Support.

Rogue is DPS. If they are good enough, then it shouldn't matter whether they have buffs or not. Making it so that priest can only buff themselves is not unbalancing the game, just making it fairer for everyone. That way nobody can get a high level priest to buff them beforehand to give themselves and edge. It will be strictly each person's skills only.

Comment

Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
                              It does make sense that a rogue should do more DPS, but then it doesn't make sense when an event is biased toward a certain class, that's why we need it to be more balanced. I personally don't like how AR is designed, each class has different role, it is just plain unfair when we have an event that focuses only on 1 aspect of the game which is DPS. I will +1 for the suggestion of removing buffs upon entering AR and support skills only affect self.

Would be even better if they can make 5 Ls for AR, 1 for each class, that's fairer than what we are having now, because as I said: each class has different role, you can't expect a healer or tanker to do as well as rogues in AR given equal soul/pet/equip when all that is counted is DPS.

Crazy suggestion: make a healing arena which is similar to AR, but whoever does the most healing (including pots, skills and passives) in 30 mins win.

nice suggestion priest wins

Comment

Working...
                              X