Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
    Hopefully
    Now that's the keyword lol. I won't keep my hope up so high though, just to avoid disappointment later.

Comment

Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
      Now that's the keyword lol. I won't keep my hope up so high though, just to avoid disappointment later.
      Well I've tried, they even said that they appreciate my suggestions and will look in to them.. Will that happen? We'll see.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

i tryed to a while ago, nothing change, i doubt it takes MONTHS to do something about those tiny issues with the skills.

Comment

Also .... you should mention about pets like BA's healing other players. Or Teekas with infinity giving everyone thats around you gods strength. That should only be bound to you in areas like AR.
          Character-(S3)misskimmer
          Class- Priest
          Sever - Kaymo Mountain
          Guild-(S3)Legends --- Mythical 4 Life!

Comment

Yup, a bit unfair...
            Priests are already disadvantaged by the fact they aren't DPS, so even if someone has 3k less attack than a Priest, they should still win in AR, but added to that, when Priests rebuffed themselves in AR the ones they're competiting with is buffed too... ?
            I want the rogues' crit passives, the knights' HP buff, and the mages' attack buff too then :P

So, make Priests' buffs seriously "party members only" or like someone proposed once: a solo competition, not everybody together in the map (would help about the push boss to portal trolling too)

Comment

Working...
            X