Stop Torch AFK Mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Torch AFK Mode

Wheneve I afk, I would put 3 screens. This caused me to lose out on exp when there is a spawned torch, dropped by mobs. What I suggest would be that the character would stop when a torch is spawned by mobs and resume its afk after it vanish. This would grant us the maximum experience and benefits of afk.
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

i think they should just get rid of the random torches completely, and to replace them instead of a monster turning to a torch when it dies, make random monsters award a huge amount of exp, as often as a torch would spawn. even if its only 1/3 the exp we would get from sitting at a torch the whole time.

Comment

I think it should just drop a torch (as in the item) so we can stack them in our inventory and use them up when we come back from AFK.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
        I think it should just drop a torch (as in the item) so we can stack them in our inventory and use them up when we come back from AFK.
        yeah thatd be nice too lol

Comment

Yes! Either way is a great idea. But I think giving random exp( based of level) would be better as people might abuse the afk system to get torches. And sell it at a op price

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
            Yes! Either way is a great idea. But I think giving random exp( based of level) would be better as people might abuse the afk system to get torches. And sell it at a op price
            Yeah probably. I guess kuja's suggestion is probably better. Basically it'd be that instead of spawning a torch, it puts on a timed buff that awards extra experience when you kill monsters...though a timed buff that gives what a torch would normally give would work just as well. Oh, and it has to be stackable! 'cuz sometimes in the field I get 2-3 torches spawning near each other and can get lots of exp that way, so it'd be great if that could be preserved through stacking.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
              thumbs up for Squinty's idea
              "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Lol thumbs up for Squintina and Kuja and mine idea. Just hope these could be implemented or move to polls section =)

Comment

Working...
                X