pixie upgrading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pixie upgrading

im at the point now where upgrading my pixie is just a stupid thought. not many puc coming in to circulation, and everybody tries to jack prices on anything they can. right now on my server puc are 25-30g. ill price them at 25g when i explain the costs to upgrade

35 puc x 25g =8.75p PER CLICK x20 clicks = 175p. just to get an "11%" boost to start. that 11% amounts to a couple hundred pts to each stat (more for max lvl/soul players ofc). so i can either spend $1.99 x 700 + $1.15 x200 = approx. $1600 to buy it (youre joking right? wth is that) or i can take 3 months of dealing with a buncha greedy ****** trying to get 35 puc per click and spend an outrageous amount of gold...er uh platinum...

so why dontcha guys add puc in large amounts to iob packs and work them in to event rewards so that people can actually at least try to upgrade their pixies. cuz for 90% of players they stop at the same point ive jsut got to, and i dont blame them. also, try making the price of puc somewhat reasonable in fate shop. $2 a pop is disgusting. i could buy many things with $1600 and u can bet it sure wont be on a single pixie upgrade.

I hear ya, im going for the 6th pixie, and as small casher its gonna be crazy hard to get it. But im at 36% and just plugging along. Mainly do RQ and trade people who gave up on pixie for them

Comment

I'll note this suggestion to see what other ways we can have the PUC put into the market.
      Can't promise much but we'll try.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
        I hear ya, im going for the 6th pixie, and as small casher its gonna be crazy hard to get it. But im at 36% and just plugging along. Mainly do RQ and trade people who gave up on pixie for them
        bahaha i would try that but ppl just so greedy, only a small group of people that arent... its sad.

and thanks moddy for tryin to help

Comment

My husband and I both got to I think 4th pixie, the one that took 700 pucs. It took a while but we did trove and rebirth quest and avernal - all of which have a possibility of giving pucs. Also, back when the points event didn't cost 3x as much as crystals, I would do offers and use the points to buy them (so it was 200 points back then, not like the 600 points a puc from POI would be now), but I would say over 90% of the pucs we got, we got by working through trove, avernal, and rb quests.

It would be nice to see more ways to get PUCs or even see the IOB prizes get switched up every once in a while (like maybe have a week where purple gives PUC and GMUT instead of SP and EW).
          Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 08-24-2013, 05:53 PM.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Well if we had 30 crystal for PUCs like R2's French CS, then i don't think most of us would have an issue with that. Also, almost 5 pages of clothes and never ending sale of Points of Interest. And yeah they're very little differences between in crystal prices between our CS and French CS.
            Last edited by sangofighter; 08-27-2013, 11:09 AM.

Comment

and if i remember correctly, when puc was first brought in to the game it cost 150 xtal, now its 199.... thats annoying. lol

Comment

Working...
              X