Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players with Fused Kilins before update.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
    K i recieved a new Email from R2, well a couple actually, and it does seem that players will be compensated, not sure how, but thye are working to resolve the issues, its kinda complicated one, because they cant really prove who had LVL 20 mounts before, so i assume it might take some time, but they assured me that it would be handled.
    when I told the people in my server who were affected by this, they gave up on R2 because they know they won't be properly compensated for months (if ever)
    and still no official announcement, just the emails to a single player it seems
    thanks haphaestus for the update
    but R2 is not taking any opportunity to admit to this on an official announcement or formal posting of their own staff so we cant be certain of anything they will do in the near future
    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Finally they give compensation..

Thank you for your patience. We have sent you 1000 Greater Mount Upgrade Token. If you have any other concerns please let us know. We appreciate your constant support.

-The R2Games Team

Broken mount + 3 lvl 20 kilin = 1000 gmut?
      - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

Originally posted by damn84 View Post
        Finally they give compensation..

Thank you for your patience. We have sent you 1000 Greater Mount Upgrade Token. If you have any other concerns please let us know. We appreciate your constant support.

-The R2Games Team

Broken mount + 3 lvl 20 kilin = 1000 gmut?
        Damm, that's enough for a hellwing!
        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Working...
        X