The Goddess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Goddess

I would love to have worship quests 10 of em like vidalias they give packs ill allow you as r2 games to decide the content but each quest would give you charm and loyalty to your godess these quests would be accepted from a goddess statues like what is currently called wishing well. Now annother idea...im not sure what the look of the wedding chapel is but creating an area there to trasport to in a church/religious zone. This place would be beatiful bright and shine with the light of the goddess there would be a large statue where you can accept the quests from. As well as a pray feature which can be done once a day to receive devotion(loyalty) to your chosen goddess. So much choice for the goddess's but ill right a few for now. But r2 do remeber they are the almighty beings looking over vidalia so give em somthing good to do. Final ideas buying blessings with gold and occationally for events in the future buffs will be obtained from the statue in the chapel. Give the goddess more XD.

Thanx R2
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
    I would love to have worship quests 10 of em like vidalias they give packs ill allow you as r2 games to decide the content but each quest would give you charm and loyalty to your godess these quests would be accepted from a goddess statues like what is currently called wishing well. Now annother idea...im not sure what the look of the wedding chapel is but creating an area there to trasport to in a church/religious zone. This place would be beatiful bright and shine with the light of the goddess there would be a large statue where you can accept the quests from. As well as a pray feature which can be done once a day to receive devotion(loyalty) to your chosen goddess. So much choice for the goddess's but ill right a few for now. But r2 do remeber they are the almighty beings looking over vidalia so give em somthing good to do. Final ideas buying blessings with gold and occationally for events in the future buffs will be obtained from the statue in the chapel. Give the goddess more XD.

Thanx R2
    as much as love such an idea this might never happen
    reason: 10 charm points = 1 crystal and crystal is very important and some people instead of buying or getting blessing they might use to power up their characters like they may use it to buy morph crystal and some things like that because i as a person couldn't care less for buffs if it was titles which provide massive stats then its a different story but if its buffs which is not for u but for others only then i rather as well get something to upgrade my characters and crystals is exactly what i need so charm points mmm might not happen but loyalty mmm sure
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Captured Goddess more like hehe nah thats a joke
      "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
      Class:Dps
      Honour:Count
      Server:Starglade
      Guild: Blackwings

Comment

Originally posted by Raynethx View Post
        Captured Goddess more like hehe nah thats a joke
        well cant win em all
        User:Patrick2675
        Class:Mage
        Guild:thenemy
        Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
        X