CRYSTAL SAGA 2: Maybe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRYSTAL SAGA 2: Maybe?

We should keep grow crytal saga or have new game crytal saga 2? looking for 10 game on R2, really crytal saga is first and best game on top 10 game list. But every day log in crytal saga, i feel bore because it's old map, old quest repeat and almost all title is complete + many new icon grow power need use cash to play so had many player changed play on broken realm( that's info i know in my server) and other game. But broken realm is don't good, and why? broken realm is not "crytal saga 2" even it's a copy origins of crytal saga on pet, way play, ... but graphics of broken realm is under stand crytal saga. If now we have crytal saga 2 is new game copy origins of crytal saga but have a graphics better, all new map, many class character( try reach 10 class), all new pet( don't use demon and angel pet like main in shop, we can changed for light pet and dark pet), all new mount, all new title and new question. i make sure will have very much ppl had leave crytal saga will be back on crytal saga 2, and many new ppl join game!

Don't worry there isn't any real Crystal Saga 2. BR is suppose to be CS 2.0 Dark edition and Eternal Saga is suppose 2.0 Light Edition (according to Facebook ads).
    And the original developers of CS made Mythic Saga which is suppose to be the successor of CS, which r2 decided not to buy the rights to.

Comment

I think broken realm+eternal saga can't balance with crytal saga. crytal saga is really so much fan had play and we need have crytal saga 2, so all fan crytal saga had gone will return on crytal saga 2.

Comment

Originally posted by aaaazz View Post
        I think broken realm+eternal saga can't balance with crytal saga. crytal saga is really so much fan had play and we need have crytal saga 2, so all fan crytal saga had gone will return on crytal saga 2.

I like them all. But would like to see crystal saga have a market feature like ES, be sweet if could buy and sell gold and items for gold or crystal. be even sweeter if it combined the R2 affiliate program, meaning every crystal sale between players would generate RL $ for the player who sold if they have a credit card stored on file/checked for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post

I like them all. But would like to see crystal saga have a market feature like ES, be sweet if could buy and sell gold and items for gold or crystal. be even sweeter if it combined the R2 affiliate program, meaning every crystal sale between players would generate RL $ for the player who sold if they have a credit card stored on file/checked for it.
          I''m pretty sure R2 is here to make money and not lose money. And yeah would love to see Diablo 3 or Maplestory auction system in which players could make money.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
            I''m pretty sure R2 is here to make money and not lose money. And yeah would love to see Diablo 3 or Maplestory auction system in which players could make money.

ya, if done right- could help them make money +the player, which would be cool cause then community keeps evolving. players wouldn't be limited by item shop prices specifically, or to be able to sell/buy unique items for crystal etc that normally can't be sold in item shop, like items synth'd with ESD etc

Comment

i dont think they should make crystal saga 2, i think its much easier to just address the issues in this game. but its starting to seem that r2 cant do whatever they want when it comes to this game, they have to go to the original developer to get new things. so many simple things that can be fixed.. and if they were fixed players would be a lot happier. like changing how we are kicked out of dungeons and ladder etc when we disconnect... making interfaces more user friendly and helping us to do things quicker instead of wasting so much time every day on little things... theres so much to do in a day and we dont really have time to waste on gem exchanges or world bosses that have 2-3 parties going for the kill. its such a pain when we sit there for an hour or more then dont get the kill...

some people might say i complain too much and if i dont like this game why dont i go find another game.. but the thing is that i like this game so much that i have to complain about the things that are a pain. i love this game and think it has amazing potential, and i want to see it be improved in a few areas.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaganJocics View Post
                i dont think they should make crystal saga 2, i think its much easier to just address the issues in this game. but its starting to seem that r2 cant do whatever they want when it comes to this game, they have to go to the original developer to get new things. so many simple things that can be fixed.. and if they were fixed players would be a lot happier. like changing how we are kicked out of dungeons and ladder etc when we disconnect... making interfaces more user friendly and helping us to do things quicker instead of wasting so much time every day on little things... theres so much to do in a day and we dont really have time to waste on gem exchanges or world bosses that have 2-3 parties going for the kill. its such a pain when we sit there for an hour or more then dont get the kill...

some people might say i complain too much and if i dont like this game why dont i go find another game.. but the thing is that i like this game so much that i have to complain about the things that are a pain. i love this game and think it has amazing potential, and i want to see it be improved in a few areas.
                I agree kuja if the make cs2 cs servers would die quick.

Comment

In 5 month so far i just do 3 things on crytal saga: bath, ladder and dungeon psychodelica. because i had complete almost all title, because work run all old dungeon for drop can't forever. if we have crytal saga 2, mean we can run on all new dungeon for drop like first day play this game i had do it to grow character. Even you say just need repair some things and everything will good, but after 2 year they repair and grow game, player in forum still say : " it's not enough". if you scare crytal saga 2 will earn all player play on crytal saga now, depending how much cash you had use play game. if you use lost cash play game you will find very reason say: " don't should open crytal saga 2". looking for "Ragnarok" game, they had Ragnarok 2 and i know that's good grow even i never play that game because i follow crytal saga.
                  If have crytal saga 2, i think it's 1 important step to grow crytal saga.
                  Last edited by aaaazz; 08-30-2013, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X