now that u hav removed vip gifting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now that u hav removed vip gifting

well now that vip cant be gifted it would be nice if u add a vip coupon or something in the shop which can be traded if u open it u get 30 days of vip...
    well u can change the price to more than that of buying vip directly and/or remove the 800 crystals u get for buying vip ..................... or even create stages in vip like vip1 ,vip2 etc which hav their own benifits just a thought
    (-[>.<]-)

In my opinion, all games should have a VIP card for sale in the shops. But, it's up to the devs to provide it so it might be a while before we see it (if we ever do).

In the meantime, the option of using Ultimate Game Cards at store.r2games.com is still available. It will cost the gifter $10 for the VIP this way, and it will require a lot more trust because the code needs to be passed along, but it's there if needed.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      In my opinion, all games should have a VIP card for sale in the shops. But, it's up to the devs to provide it so it might be a while before we see it (if we ever do).

In the meantime, the option of using Ultimate Game Cards at store.r2games.com is still available. It will cost the gifter $10 for the VIP this way, and it will require a lot more trust because the code needs to be passed along, but it's there if needed.
      yes i agree easier and helpful and more money for r2 xD

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
        well now that vip cant be gifted it would be nice if u add a vip coupon or something in the shop which can be traded if u open it u get 30 days of vip...
        well u can change the price to more than that of buying vip directly and/or remove the 800 crystals u get for buying vip ..................... or even create stages in vip like vip1 ,vip2 etc which hav their own benifits just a thought
        yeah having a vip card that can be bought then traded would help them to make money, and help ppl to get vip that would otherwise never have it, and nobody can get scammed! brilliant!

Comment

Working...
        X