mor Exp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mor Exp

you need more Exp for qurasts or mor qurast. it is not fun to have to grind ever Lv.

Click image for larger version

Name:	keep-calm-and-lol-wuuut.png
Views:	1
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	1673646

I think it is trying to communicate.
    What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post

I think it is trying to communicate.
      Using this unearthly translator, it says:

"You need to give more EXP from Quests or you need to have more Quests in the storyline. It's not fun to have to grind every level."

Crystal Saga:
      Server: S66
      Class: Knight - Protection
      Name: SlainAgain
      Soul: N/A
      Mount: N/A
      Wings: N/A
      Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

ty for the translat.

Comment

chamber of fate works with EXP boosts. gives me more EXP the TG when do it on lucky days, gives 10-30 million + EXP for my level

Comment

Gamma get slaughtered there xD

Comment

Originally posted by visualkei2 View Post
              Gamma get slaughtered there xD
              Ironically I actually don't have many enemies, have a bit of friends as well. only a few an those are the ppl mad because got muted by a gm or something so project blame towards me for their actions/pk me to make themselves feel better.
              so I only mostly get killed by the monsters themselves. but there are a couple ppl I will look for to pk as well. mostly people who mess with the island pattern of my server. simply because it effects my ability to help friends and loved ones, so they deserve to be pk'd. either by me or by a OP person I will pay stacks of items to have them pk that person for me anywhere they see them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                chamber of fate works with EXP boosts. gives me more EXP the TG when do it on lucky days, gives 10-30 million + EXP for my level

You realize the person who wrote the thread is most likely new (as experienced players know how to get exp and not rely on questing) and can't stand a chance in CoF.

For a newer and weaker player, the best way to go is to do main quests, but not secondary quests (except for the mounts). Then do dailies like bath, training (with buffs), day in vidalia, lucky guess, crypt, fairy search, sengolia (experience even if you lose), seed of life, crypt (in a party), and ask friends for help with not the boss of me and redemption if they cannot solo them yet.

And although guide resource and hellstorm don't give exp, new players should do them too for the badges and honor that will allow them to get stronger gear so they can eventually solo things like not the boss of me, redemption, training, and someday CoF monsters.

(and if someone's thinking of saying "you forgot torches for exp". I didn't forget. Newer players don't have many torches for a Bring-Your-Own-torch party, since they won't get that many from coins and don't have rebirth packs, and they also wouldn't have much gold to buy a spot in a pay-for-torch party).
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                  Actually, EXP Boosts DO NOT work with cof

I found out that the reason why it looks that way is because of duplicate monster rooms that have a higher base exp that is coincidental to be whole number multiples

If you activate a 2x after killing 1 of the 4 skeletons you'll see the exp is no different
                  The bigger the number of the room that has exp monsters, the stronger/more exp they have
                  Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Working...
                  X