Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goddess System: Causing non-crystal buyers to quit!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddess System: Causing non-crystal buyers to quit!

Hey, GMs, can u pls do something about the Goddess System? at this rate if u guys don't even want too look at the forum filled with 32 pages of suggestions and complaints, i feel that soon, all you guys will have left in the severs are those ppl who buys those crystals! Pls just have a look at the suggestions in the forum. Thanks!
    YES!
    80.00%
    No...
    20.00%

You have the point, I just notice most of the players like me who are buying crystals are the one left to play this game. The only choice we have is to stay or leave. The thing is its up to us to take advantage of this event or not. But the disadvantage is we will be left behind because those players who can upgrade this system get a lot of benefits and they become much stronger. This event will discourage those people who don't have interest on buying Crystal. Thus, making them quit playing. Anyway, those players who don't want to purchase Crystal can gather lots of gold and have somebody purchased them some item in the Goddess shop. How about that? That's the only option you have or if you want, forget upgrading this system. Well, lets just see how this system works, hopefully the management will make some change on these that would make the game better and will make the players satisfied.

Me encanta publicar ideas en el foro.
    "80s music, the greatest era of being in love."
    Character Name: Margareta
    Baby Spice from Spice Girls

" I'm a girl who loves pink, I'm the pinkest in the server."
    :oFavorite Song:

Server: The Void
    Level 82 Eidolon Protection Knight
    Genbu Rider

:mad:
    Helpful Threads:

Comment

Yes, i agree, but don't u guys feel that we are being unheard?

Comment

They could just wait...Who knows, maybe there'll be an event later on to help people (especially non-cashers and non-offer-doers) get started on the goddess system.

Or they could just buy roses from cashers and turn those into crystals.

Or they could, once again, just buy roses from cashers, and buy the good blessings from people. You don't need to build your goddess blessings to reap the benefits - you just need for someone else to do it and to buy, using gold, roses from people in order to get charm points.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by R22260316 View Post
          They could just wait...Who knows, maybe there'll be an event later on to help people (especially non-cashers and non-offer-doers) get started on the goddess system.

Or they could just buy roses from cashers and turn those into crystals.

Or they could, once again, just buy roses from cashers, and buy the good blessings from people. You don't need to build your goddess blessings to reap the benefits - you just need for someone else to do it and to buy, using gold, roses from people in order to get charm points.
          Yes, maybe, but in the forum, 32 pages of nice suggestions and i don't see a single post from a GM so kinda irritated

Comment

Well, let me know what browser game doesn't have any shop where you can purchase items using real money. I think most of the game today, there's really a shop where you can use real money. Even games in Facebook have those kind of shops. Always think guys that R2 is also doing business on this game while giving enjoyment to those who play the game. A simple reminder "Dont make yourself too serious on this game." Like me, I just want my wings to become pretty, that's the only thing I want on this game. I sleep on time and don't bother participating those events.

Genbu Rider

Helpful Threads:

Comment

Originally posted by adrianlin20 View Post
              Yes, maybe, but in the forum, 32 pages of nice suggestions and i don't see a single post from a GM so kinda irritated
              True, it is annoying. They also haven't replied, as far as I can see, to any of the posts about the dns issues. They're also not replying to many game suggestions - even good ones.
              I wonder what they're up to.......
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by R22260316 View Post
                True, it is annoying. They also haven't replied, as far as I can see, to any of the posts about the dns issues. They're also not replying to many game suggestions - even good ones.
                I wonder what they're up to.......
                Exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by Greendaryl View Post
                  Well, let me know what browser game doesn't have any shop where you can purchase items using real money. I think most of the game today, there's really a shop where you can use real money. Even games in Facebook have those kind of shops. Always think guys that R2 is also doing business on this game while giving enjoyment to those who play the game. A simple reminder "Dont make yourself too serious on this game." Like me, I just want my wings to become pretty, that's the only thing I want on this game. I sleep on time and don't bother participating those events.

Yeah buy don't u think this is a bit too much?

Comment

For me, its too much but I'm used to it. Anyway, I'm not too serious on this game. I only played during free time. Lets just wait what they are going to do about these. I'm hoping they will make some changes which make it fair to everyone. I know they are reading our post. Be patient.

Genbu Rider

Helpful Threads:

Comment

this event is confusing @.@

Comment

Well.
                        there is not a direct benefit for the cashers. only once they cash enough to get the self buff which is pretty awesome.
                        but for the rest people can buy the buffs of people and they will probebly choose for the cashers since they will have the best buffs.
                        yes Charm is only obtained from the item mall, but im 100% sure that soon there will be events that will give charm away aswell. there will be a nice market going on for charm.
                        further more the skills cost not so much crystals u can use free offers to obtain them or actually buy crystals of cashers, how ? people can gift crystal, they can enter someone else's username in when charging for the crystals.
                        I am a casher myself so yea im positive, but im very sure that eventually it will become more fair for everyone, i agree it doesnt SEEM very fair but i bet that will change with time.

Yes this would mean its alot harder for non-cashers to come by. but isnt this with everything ?
                        cashers cash to make it easy for them. non cashers will need to put in serious effort to keep up. thats bassicly how all the free games work.

Comment

So this being a 'cash' event is preventing you from enjoying the game? Preventing you from leveling up and getting stronger on your own?

Comment

casher here,

the biggest problem is this new release is not fun either ur casher or non-casher, simple as that.

Comment

This goddess system is new. Are you saying that without it, non casher players can't lvl up? I haven't seen a problem like that before the goddess system.
                              Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
                              -Sun Tzu

Comment

Working...
                              X