World Market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Market

Put an NPC that will let players sell their items via NPC so that they'll have more time to grind rather than just wasting all the time just running their private shops. (Items are sorted in different categories such as Armors, Weapons, Gems,Level requirement etc etc...)

The gold earned will be transfered as soon as their item is bought from the NPC. Plus, the player who's item is sold will be informed via system: "Your (Item) has been bought from the World Market!".

Look at the attached Picture below just to be clear:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	24951959.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	1732195

I wish this suggestion would be implemented. It will really help us players a lot.
    Last edited by justineb005; 08-26-2012, 06:20 AM. Reason: Fixed some typo

What ur saying is like an Auction system which we are waiting for it to be implemented for a while so yea .

Comment

Not really an Auction though, every item has its fixed price so uhm yeah... it's just like an ordinary shop but aint private.

Comment

this is something like a umm auction yes of course but it kinda reminds of something that dead frontier has you can choose a selection if items or weapons in that catorgory you want to buy or trade and the cheapest to highest price or vice versa
        "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
        Class:Dps
        Honour:Count
        Server:Starglade
        Guild: Blackwings

Comment

In a typical video game auctionhouse, you can list a buy now price too, and the good ones let you filter by category and sort by price.

Hopefully the one we're [eventually] getting will be like that.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
          X