A Non-VIP Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Non-VIP Event

Now, I have a suggestion for an Event that could be for Non-VIP Players only to give them a reason to stop judging the cashers. (Kidding, but seriosuly this could work!)

I was thinking about this as a good way for people who don't like spending money on the game to get the RARE shop items in one go instead of having to work 2 weeks to get the **** ones that don't do much good. Or mabe even a small amount of crystal for the shop like around 500. And if a player cashes a certain amount on his account, he has to wait an approximate number of days before being able to participate.

Now, I was thinking about some sort of skills event not based on character's stats since the players who aren't VIP but a very higher lvl wouldn't out match the smaller players by a boat load. So I thought of something around this. A large open map, with a few trees here and there as cover.every player starts on the outside edges of the map. While working their way in they set off traps that spawn a certain amount of monsters that they MUST kill in order to procede. At the center of the map will be a Boss with low attack but high HP or defense, surrounded by other mobs that do damage. the first one to kill this boss in this "Arena" would get drops or a gift pack in his inventory that would equal to Crystal or very nice Shop items. The rest of the players who entered and got to the boss would get more common shop items equaling the amount of damage they did to the boss.

This would be a good opportunity for players that don't spend money on the game to get things you can't normally get like in Treasure Trove, but would offset the difference between cashers and non-cashers since VIP and cashers wouldn't be aloud inside. It could even be held once every other day so R2 wouldn't be wasting money on giving away freebies to players that don't spend money on the game.

Since I cash every now and then this is not a suggestion for me, but one that I've had for a while that I just remembered to post.
    Tasan
    Server: 64 (Purgatory)
    Character: Combat Rogue

Ahh this would be good! I don't cash so this would be cool. I hope this is implemented in the game.

Comment

It won't happen. They will never put in an event that effectively punishes people for cashing.

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
        It won't happen. They will never put in an event that effectively punishes people for cashing.
        I know that it most likely won't happen. But to be honest, don't you think that non-cashers who are able to cash but won't just because, would likely cash if they got the taste of some of the shop items they get once a week? Especially if they don't have a guarantee to get them each week. Plus R2 would be able to promote themselves this way and get more players to cash. It wouldn't kill their income whatsoever since cashers wouldn't wanna stop cashing to just get one or two items once a week, MABE get them. So honestly, this would actually work if you put some thought towards it.
        Last edited by R22491980; 10-13-2013, 11:09 PM. Reason: gramar
        Tasan
        Server: 64 (Purgatory)
        Character: Combat Rogue

Comment

Working...
        X