Auto Sell Button

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Sell Button

Now, I know this wouldn't apply to many. But it's something I came up with just now. Put an Auto Sell button in the NPC shops. It's tiring to have to click back and forth between the item, and "Would you like to sell this item?" if its magic+. But don't get rid of the regular sell button! Sometimes when sorting through the full pack, you need to be careful so you don't sell something that you wanna keep, or mabe you're using a mousepad that's touchy with the clicking. But for those of us that afk for 2 hours to fill all the pages in our pack that are open and gold farm, it'd save you the 20 minutes it takes to clean it out to just auto sell.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (1).png
Views:	1
Size:	516.9 KB
ID:	1739716

As you can see, this pops up EVERY time I sell something Blue(Magic) or better. It adds at the least another 5 minutes to clearing out my pack at 6 pages open. I think this idea would greatly increase the speed of selling items that you obviously don't want.
    Tasan
    Server: 64 (Purgatory)
    Character: Combat Rogue

lol this has been suggested countless times... so what did r2 do? they put this feature in broken realm and still havent added it to cs. nice of them isnt it? if they do add this feature they need to make it better than in broken realm, where they have the option to sell all "white" ietms and thats it. we need to be able to choose white green blue and gold. then we can sell the purple pet equips manually so that we dont "accidentally sell all our bloodforged gear"

Comment

Yea, I thought it might've. But it'd make things simpler and to be honest, not much would go into it on R2's end. Its something they can do in a few hours to be honest. Just a little something to make gameplay a bit easier for us. and It'd give people a reason to cash and open up their packs for sure!
      Tasan

Comment

This is a good idea. And they should do it. And it has been suggested many times. I believe the reason that it has not been done is the time involved in coding a system like this. It should still be something that is eventually done though. I do not see it happening because of the time factor though. We can wish.

I think that being able to choose the color of the items that you wish to auto sell up to blue would make it very efficient. And save players lots of time. But like a mass synth system, I do not see it happening anytime soon.
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Class: Priest
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

i think its a good thing that pops up cause i sometimes accidently click to sell the the wrong things. one time i clicked my costume by accident and the thing popped so i clicked no .

Comment

Originally posted by tsubasa0403 View Post
            i think its a good thing that pops up cause i sometimes accidently click to sell the the wrong things. one time i clicked my costume by accident and the thing popped so i clicked no .
            No, the pop up is a good thing!! We're suggesting that you should be able to click the auto sell button, then be able to bypass the message when you click on selling items in your inventory OR by clicking auto sell you can select which type of item, and up to blue color to auto sell to the shop.
            Tasan

Comment

Or mabe even better for R2, Have it so that you can purchase the Autosell button for a small amount of xtal. Cause idk about anyone else, but I'd spend 100+ xtal on that for sure.
              Tasan

Comment

Oh, i'm not the only one thats thought of this. Well I figured that since nothing had been done, that no body had. In any case, people will keep asking untill its done. >:I R2, we ARE waiting and people will keep nagging you unless you do it. If anybody wants to hear my idea on the matter, click on the link below:
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....630#post792630
                Im afraid i might be the worst title maker ever... TT ^ TT

Comment

Working...
                X