More vault space please!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More vault space please!!!!!!!!!

ok i have seen this for myself and i have heard more people that i can count asking for more vault space everywhere i look we need some more vault space bad. there are alot of reasons for this the biggest and newest one is the new fruits and all the **** that we need for them.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2013-09-14 02:16:17.png
Views:	1
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	1739837

Name:	Screenshot from 2013-09-14 02:16:48.png
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	1739838

this is just my vault. just the fruit things and i dont even have one of every thing you need for every fruit. that is alot of space tanken up by thease things. that is not even getting into gear or insignias that is not even touching on the costumes. i personaly have not gotten in on all of the costumes but i have a fair amount of them. and because of them i have had to start storing most of my items on an alt so that i have space on my main to do anything.

Name:	Screenshot from 2013-09-14 02:20:13.png
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	1739839

we need more space in our vaults before anything elts is realeased please please please this is killing all of us.

now there are reasons this will benifit r2 as a bussness. one is it will help improve custamer saticfaction since we have all wanted this for a very long time. two is that more costums can be sold as long as there is more space for us to store them. three is there will be cashers that will buy vault expanders and other players that will buy them for that extra space as soon as they can posably get it.

thank you for considering this and please make it happon for me and all of your other loyal players.
    Name: (S51)Aliceianna
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
    Class: Ranger Hybrid
    Plane: Eidolon
    Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
    Level: 143+
    Honor Rank:Emperor
    Mount: Killin
    Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Lol throw those stupid formulas away unless u used crystal to play the fruit system
    I would throw them away and when the fruit pop out in the fruit system, I would the go and hunt for the formulas instead of keeping them and wasting my own inventory and vault spaces >.<
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
      Lol throw those stupid formulas away unless u used crystal to play the fruit system
      I would throw them away and when the fruit pop out in the fruit system, I would the go and hunt for the formulas instead of keeping them and wasting my own inventory and vault spaces >.<
      thats not the point the point is that they keep releasing new items and then they dont give us space for them its not just the fruit things it is everything they keep releasing and they have not given us any more vault space since the game came out it is getting to be a pain
      Name: (S51)Aliceianna
      Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
      Class: Ranger Hybrid
      Plane: Eidolon
      Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
      Level: 143+
      Honor Rank:Emperor
      Mount: Killin
      Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Working...
      X