s63 gm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s63 gm

Why are you allowing players to buy from mall.mmo? Several players have submitted tons and tons of proof to you gm's and r2 staff. Why not do your job? Isnt this what your supposed to do? Aren't you supposed to BANN players for real world trading/ account sharing? Why did gm's become garbage after s31? Why doesn't r2 allow real players who want to fix servers, do their part? GM's since s31 dont do their part anymore all they do is AFK and let the game idle.

GM's back in s31 and lower were always giving warnings on non-english speaking in world chat, why dont u go back and do this?

LAZY Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ GM'S
    Learn to do you job Bunny Wabbits™. THESE ARE ENGLISH BASED SERVERS, CORRECT THE WORLD CHAT Bunny Wabbits™. ITS BECOME PATHETIC AN OVERRAN WITH PIECE OF Bunny Wabbits™ PINOYS SPEAKING THAT Bunny Wabbits™ LANGUAGE, Im tired of this Bunny Wabbits™. Good Bye R2. ​UNTIL YOU GET PROPER GM'S I WILL NEVER COME BACK. THIS HAS BECOME A DAMN JOKE.

Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 09-19-2013, 11:52 PM.
    Server: (S68) Silver Hollow
    Character's name: Bishop
    Class: Priest
    Level: Eidolon 50+
    Current Guild: (S68)SAO(Lv7 Guild)
    Soul Completion: 588
    Tenets Completion: Mortal Lv. 3 (Will be maxing soon enough!!)
    Mount's: Rocky(lv20), Epic Alpaca(Lv6), Battle Bear(lv1)
    Current Frag: Perfect Fragarach I +9
    Pet's: Ultrasaurus Rex(Rexy Lv104/ 8.6% Complete on soul), Demon King(Raishin Lv104 18.2% soul)
    Beast Soul: Tiger soul lv 4(Work in progress)

That language is not tolerable on the forums, so I suggest you tone down the language a bit and make a civil announcement in regards to your thoughts and feelings of the situation.
    If you wish the players whom purchase from MallMMO to be banned, then you will need sufficient evidence to prove that this player is buying from MallMMO.
    After you acquire that sufficient evidence, you can then file a ticket and provide to me that Ticket number.
    "English Only" was something that was enforced before Crystal Saga came out. It was something that was used during Caesary and such. That rule was removed in order to allow players from various countries the freedom to speak in their language if they wished to.
    Again, calm down and chill. You have now received your first warning.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Wrong on that part every server up till s32, gm's were giving warnings out to players who spoke on world chat about not speaking english.
      And i have submitted enough evidence proving the fault players buying from mallmmo, nothing was done, but before i submitted evidence on a player tons of people were getting banned from doing the same thing. I think its wrong that only non cash players are getting banned from buying off mallmmo while other cash players are allowed to. its just **. New gm's with priorities need to be appointed because now the gm's are lacking and are not doing their jobs.
      Pet's: Ultrasaurus Rex(Rexy Lv104/ 8.6% Complete on soul), Demon King(Raishin Lv104 18.2% soul)

Comment

If you think you have that sufficient amount of evidence and filed a ticket about it, then you can PM me the ticket number.
        I was playing in S15 Aquatic Crypts back then and players spoke different languages all the time. Then I have friends in other servers such as Windshear Peaks who also did not experience that issue. Even two other Moderators who were on S13 and S22 never witnessed that. So I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong.

Comment

s27,s28, and s30 had gm's who would not allow it. it specifically popped up as:
          System: Please use English while in world chat. Use pm's, party, and or guild chat, to speak desired language. You have been warned.

Comment

Alright, to get back on point, you may choose to follow the suggestion I had provided to you in Post #4
            Have a good day.

Comment

I did the ticket a while back, nothing was done even tho i submitted enough evidence that this player did purchase alot off mallmmo. the ticket was also closed shortly afterwards. Nothing can be done now anyways.

Comment

Just so you know, R2, the GMs or the Mods, do not respond well to threats and to accusations. If you want to get anywhere with them politeness is the key to success. You state your concerns and ask for assistance. They usually get back to you in a timely manner.

About your ticket that you filed and nothing ever happened. You could try resubmitting it with your current evidence and it might go somewhere this time. If you do not hear anything then send your ticket number to BrotherVT like he suggested.

No one can help you if you are irate and argumentative. If every time they try to help you, all you do is argue with them, then the really lose the desire to help you. And since you started off the post nasty, I am pretty shocked that Brother had the desire to help at all.
                Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                Character: Jessie
                Level: 106+
                Plane Eidolon
                Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
                X