[Feature] Chat Wipe/ Purge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Feature] Chat Wipe/ Purge

would like a feature that would purge aka Clear chats or specific chat panel. pretty sure has been brought up before, but will make a thread here for it.
    Please show your support for R2 &how much need this change in this thread, keep comments civil please. can't promise anything, just a player like everyone else- but the more steam we generate, has shown to help get things like these attention.
    Yes please! we would love you for it!!
    65.22%
    meh, improve concept
    21.74%
    doesn't bother me
    13.04%

Chat clear? Def agree on that one, man I love most of your ideas, good reaing too.

Game: Crystal Saga
    Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
    _________
    Game : Monkey King Online
    Name: Azaleic
    Level : 90
    Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
    BR:135115

Comment

Originally posted by Azaleic27 View Post
      Chat clear? Def agree on that one, man I love most of your ideas, good reaing too.
      tyty think it would be good for a few reasons. like when there is a ton of sys msgs or etc. or need a cleaner chat while doing stuff and can't /don't want to relog to wipe EVERYTHING+the ppl been contacting in pm etc

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Chat-Features make that thread sticky.

i think moving system messages to the bullhorn channel and keeping them out of the regular chat is the best idea, or to add the feature as mentioned in the link above.

Comment

Definitely a feature i want, block System from spamming everything including those level 11 battle bear makers. *cough*
          A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Chat-Features make that thread sticky.

i think moving system messages to the bullhorn channel and keeping them out of the regular chat is the best idea, or to add the feature as mentioned in the link above.
            Btw are you referring to Bullhorn item we received when we were still noobs? I really didn't understand the purpose of that item at the time so i threw it away

Comment

yeah the bullhorn feature isnt implemented in this version of the game. instead the brilliant folks at r2 added another public chat channel, which only encouraged more spam and double posting by every stupid noob out there. it really pisses me off to no end that 90% of these players are so ignorant and disrespectful. i wish that r2 would properly enforce their tos and mute ppl for spamming, and that people would use the trade channel for its intended purpose, and use world for chatting and finding parties. the chat feature needs a couple of simple little things added to it (not a chat wipe, that defeats the purpose) to solve all the problems. maybe increase the amount oftime between messages from players in that chat channels, and make that timer apply to both world and trade to reduce spam. bla bla bla this is so pointless even discussing it, because nothing will ever be done about it seeing as crystal saga is dying off.

Comment

Originally posted by pipebomber69 View Post
                yeah the bullhorn feature isnt implemented in this version of the game. instead the brilliant folks at r2 added another public chat channel, which only encouraged more spam and double posting by every stupid noob out there. it really pisses me off to no end that 90% of these players are so ignorant and disrespectful. i wish that r2 would properly enforce their tos and mute ppl for spamming, and that people would use the trade channel for its intended purpose, and use world for chatting and finding parties. the chat feature needs a couple of simple little things added to it (not a chat wipe, that defeats the purpose) to solve all the problems. maybe increase the amount oftime between messages from players in that chat channels, and make that timer apply to both world and trade to reduce spam. bla bla bla this is so pointless even discussing it, because nothing will ever be done about it seeing as crystal saga is dying off.
                this is an ongoing issue. reported by many players and "moderators" nothing has been done. nothing wil be done. r2games... wake up!

Comment

alot of banned players :/

Comment

I'd say make a separate chat window for the system messages like league of angels has that sits right above the player chat so you don't got to have your person player chat interrupted constantly mainly with the heraldry spam going on at the moment

Comment

what needs to be done is (bring back the ability to link npc's) and have an option to filter what you see on the chat window (like blocking system messages) instead of removing the ability to link npc's and sayin that the problem is solved ty

Comment

Originally posted by R2D_2 View Post
                        what needs to be done is (bring back the ability to link npc's) and have an option to filter what you see on the chat window (like blocking system messages) instead of removing the ability to link npc's and sayin that the problem is solved ty
                        The luxury of linking NPCs into chat was removed due to an exploitation being used to cheat in one of our events. Reinstating the option would simply allow said NPCs to be exploitable once more.

Comment

Working...
                        X