Fruits Tradable - Alt Abuse Addressed - Read and +1 if you agree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fruits Tradable - Alt Abuse Addressed - Read and +1 if you agree

Okay so here's a suggestion for you, how about we make our little fruits tradable. I have gotten a **** ton of pattack fruits from this system and as a priest I have absolutely no need for said item. So how about we make them able to be traded.

Make the fruit system level 60 + in order to stop any major alt abuse and only the fruits themselves can be traded. Not the formulas not the ingredients just the fruits. You'll still be limited to what you can accomplish in a day based on what you have in your formula stockpile and you can gain better stats based off of what you want to gain allowing for better customization of your character.

Oh and look at it this way R2 your cashers will still be spending xtal when they run through their alts gold supply in order to continue using the fruit system. So we will see a rebalancing of the gold standard in the game and everything won't be as expensive for your typical player.

PS: I kinda understand that you need to make money, I get that, but this is basically something for a heavy casher to sink money into, and it allows them to farther outstrip the rest of the servers population. I know R2 has a certain reputation for not really giving a **** about their people, and it may be something that you want to hold onto, I don't know, I don't particularly give a ****, but this is a viable suggestion to tweak an already stupid system that could allow for players on servers with heavy cashers to become more of a challenge.

Yeah it will be abused, yeah it will need further tweeking, but when one or two people can stand there and destroy everyone on the server something needs to change anyway.
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 09-28-2013, 03:32 PM.

Once this tree was introduced, you can say Good Bye to non cashing players forever. R2 have basically broken the limit for cashing players to be Gods and untouchable. For the first time i have thought of just ditching this game because of this specifically. However, it is the 50 vs 10 tries that makes me mad. Only endure it until most in the server leave i guess. :/
    Last edited by KidSess; 09-30-2013, 12:59 AM.
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Mods, please make this a poll. This is a brilliant idea. Anything to help we few non-cashers that still exist to do something! Also, I suggest only normal fruit, not sacred fruit, be tradeable. Just my idea.
      I order you to die. You have no hope. I am the shadows lurking in your vision, and the monsters hiding underneath your bed. I am your nightmare.

Comment

Honestly, I think it would be better the other way around, the fruits, normal and sacred, should stay bound while the ingredients and recipes be tradeable

Comment

Working...
        X