Lucky stars drive me crazy!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky stars drive me crazy!!!

I'm just here to say that doesn't everyone think lucky stars is just another way for r2 to get money? I'm sick of it the game would be much MUCH better without any stupid lucky stars. It's a really stupid and selfish system. Why can't you just let us upgrade in one go? It just makes the game worst. Please take this out and please GM respond to this and please implement it.
    Yes! I hate it!
    55.56%
    No, I don't care.
    22.22%
    I think it makes the game better.
    22.22%

Would you prefer an enchanting system. >.>

Comment

LOL, good joke sango ^^

Comment

The Lucky Stars system is something the original developers of the game implemented into the game.
        R2 merely publishes the game.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Well the enchanting system is bad but what i'm saying is that i just want something where you just upgrade it first go.

Comment

I don't think it's very original but just another way to get money. We should be able to get our stuff upgrades first go or at least have it go to a max of about 3 lucky stars and then u have 100% chance of upgrading.

Comment

if u can get everything in one click it would be boring. since once u get what u want u have nothing else to do. and honestly i think lucky star is just a reminder how many x u click. it doesnt really show u how close u are. u can be lucky enough to get and upgrade/morph in one click or as much as 20 tries
              Server: (S42)Tinosia Delta

Player ID: AzurastrikE

Class:Priest

Level: 9X(Scion)

Ranking: King

HARD AS A KNIGHT
              CRIT LIKE A ROUGE
              DAMAGE OF A MAGE
              RANGE OF a HUNTER

Comment

IF it would be like this but it's not. Lucky stars are random ** to keep you going. It is random how many stars you get per click or if you get them at all and it is random when you actually get your pet or whatsoever. So they basically give you no information at all...

Comment

Lucky stars are more fun then just go in one click. I'd rather spend ages to get the ewings / gmuts then cash for them. I like the gamble part of the game.

And also, if they change it to something easier the people who cashed for mount and wings will be mad.

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

Lucky stars are gauge on your progress for the items you want. Lucky stars is all about having good luck or bad luck. You probally got bad luck in upgrading things....
                    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

So it's not about skill or spending time in the game getting things done, but about luck. Yeah, sounds like something somebody could enjoy... and the rest of the players, yeah, well, who cares? As if dungeon drops alone are not enough luck based elements in the game. Wonder why Sperion upgrade is not a lottery, hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
                        So it's not about skill or spending time in the game getting things done, but about luck. Yeah, sounds like something somebody could enjoy... and the rest of the players, yeah, well, who cares? As if dungeon drops alone are not enough luck based elements in the game. Wonder why Sperion upgrade is not a lottery, hmm...
                        Technically its a random number generator set by r2 who specify how much luck you get based on that number you roll.

Comment

Working...
                        X